If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD/Radio/Ipod

Options
  • 15-03-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, a few years back I bought a Pioneer unit from yourselves that combined a radio/Ipod docking system and a cd/dvd player. Great piece of kit and still working great but can't just think the name of the model. Anyway, I'm looking for something similar but the Dvd part is not necessary. Any ideas ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Techless wrote: »
    Hi Lads, a few years back I bought a Pioneer unit from yourselves that combined a radio/Ipod docking system and a cd/dvd player. Great piece of kit and still working great but can't just think the name of the model. Anyway, I'm looking for something similar but the Dvd part is not necessary. Any ideas ?
    Hey Techless.

Thanks for the post.

Was the unit you originally purchased a mini hifi until or a 5.1 system?

Are you looking to use your own speakers or do you require these also?

Would something like the Pioneer XHM26 priced at £169.00 (no Ipod dock as they are pretty much done away with and now operate via bluetooth).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/pioneer/xhm26/pion-xhm26d-v

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Hi Kenny,

Found my posts from the previous purchase, back in March 2011 and it was described as a Pioneer Ipod Dock. It has top loading CD player and built in speaker.
    It was something similar that I was thinking of again, mainly will be just used on top of a bedroom drawer so would need to be fairly compact.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Techless wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Found my posts from the previous purchase, back in March 2011 and it was described as a Pioneer Ipod Dock. It has top loading CD player and built in speaker.
    It was something similar that I was thinking of again, mainly will be just used on top of a bedroom drawer so would need to be fairly compact.
    Hey Techless.

I don't think I have anything like this anymore.

Most things like this have dropped the CD play and became bluetooth speakers.

This link below shows all this type of speaker:
    http://www.richersounds.com/products/hi-fi-separates/speakers/wireless-docks-speakers-and-portables#2

We also still have some of the Denon Carino (Agian no CD player) at a clearance price of £149.00 - (Retailed at £299.00)
    http://www.whathifi.com/news/denon-ceol-carino-affordable-bluetoothusb-desktop-system

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.