If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE Wednesday 15th March - RUARK MR1

Options
  • 15-03-2017 11:18am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

trying to give you some deals over the Paddy's week..

We have some of the beautiful Ruark MR1 Active speakers available which I would like to clear.

Again I'm offering these on a Boardie Exclusive.

The MR1 are simply stunning - they are beautiful to look at and beautifully built with real wood veneers and they sound amazing!

Ruark_Audio_thumb800.jpg

What Hi-Fi and pretty much everyone else give them a full 5 stars for audio quality.

They are Active speakers ( ie they have the amplifier built in ) and they have Bluetooth and audio line input - so you can use them with your phone / pad / PC / TV etc. if you want even more bass they also have a subwoofer output and there is even an additional battery pack available if you want to take them on a picnic :)

We are at £329 / €379 at the moment - I'll do a Boardie clearance on them at just £199 / €229 including shipping...

Have a look at the review here:
    http://www.whathifi.com/ruark-audio/mr1/review

Just 4 available in Real Black Oak & Soft White finishes...

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Guys,

We have some of the beautiful Ruark MR1 Active speakers available which I would like to clear.

The MR1 are simply stunning - they are beautiful to look at and beautifully built with real wood veneers and they sound amazing!

Ruark_Audio_thumb800.jpg

What Hi-Fi and pretty much everyone else give them a full 5 stars for audio quality.

They are Active speakers ( ie they have the amplifier built in ) and they have Bluetooth and audio line input - so you can use them with your phone / pad / PC / TV etc. if you want even more bass they also have a subwoofer output and there is even an additional battery pack available if you want to take them on a picnic :)

We are at £329 / €379 at the moment - I'll do a Boardie clearance on them at just £199 / €229 including shipping...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Will take a pair off you at €229 in Real Black Oak

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Guys,

Ruark_Audio_thumb800.jpg

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Will take a pair off you at €229 in Real Black Oak
    Drop me you contact number in a PM Agent_47 and we will give you a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Big hungry bear

I'll take a set in white, will PM details tomorrow.

I'll take a set in white, will PM details tomorrow.
    Hey Big Hungry Bear.

Just a quick post to check that one of the guys sorted you on Thursday.
    I had been off for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Big hungry bear

Hey Big Hungry Bear.

All sorted, speakers delivered on Monday hopefully. Cheers again for the deal!

• Advertisement

Hey Big Hungry Bear.

All sorted, speakers delivered on Monday hopefully. Cheers again for the deal!
    Happy Days.

Once they ship on Monday I'll drop you a PM with your tracking details :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.