Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord keeps accessing property without permission and doesn't announce his intenti

Options
  • 15-03-2017 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

The header basically covers it. last week my landlords son accessed my stable yard (horses in stables and a dog loose on the property (securely fenced) without permission and announcement. I only found out because he made some adjustments to a fencing that I didn't make and neither did my OH.
    Today the same thing happened again - I only found out when a colleague came into my office saying his brother was contacted by a third party contractor who was trying to access my (locked and blocked) yard to make a delivery to repair storm damage I had reported to my landlord. I have horses in stables and a 35 kg dog loose in the yard.
    I had sent an official announcement to them last week to refrain from doing this. yet, it has happened again.
    I think it's time to escalate this issue to the RTB. Thoughts?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement