Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest install for existing users

Options
  • 15-03-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi There,

I am looking to get the Nest 3rd+ install @ 130 eur  for existing user.
    I currently am on a gas and electric plan (dual day/nightsaver) and recently sign to get the 8.5 % discount.

My question is :

If I take the nest @ 130 euros offer, will any of the prices I am currently on will increase or change ?

I can PM my account details as needed

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Customers can avail of the Nest Learning Thermostat, without any change to their current service.

If you would like further information regarding the Nest, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Home Services team on 1850 372 333. They are available to call from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.

Should you have any other queries regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Hi Bridge,
    Thank you for this , can I get that organized via yourself or not ?
    I do not really have time to call and wait in Q to be honest
    thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again leonlafrite,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are unable to organise a Nest installation for you as we do not have access to the Home Services system here in the Social Media department.

However, the Home Services team have a call-back request form (select the option "Heating controls").

Or their email address is homeservices@electricireland.ie (their availability is until 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement