Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you Eir

Options
  • 15-03-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I would normally be the first to complain about bad service, so I just wanted to post about some good service for a change. Last Friday our internet and phone went dead due to some work being carried out in our street by a non eir related network team.
    After outright lies and blame shifting they left.

Eir workmen were out the next day working on the problem which turned out to be two separate problems.

The underground access was sealed up by cement and the main cable had been dug up,snapped and recovered. 

The repairs were completed today, after 5 days with no phone or internet the network crowd are still saying it was the fault  of Eir. However the workmen from Eir explained what really happened and were friendly and sympathetic. They are a credit to Eir and I just wanted to highlight that fact. They kept us informed on several occasions and tried their best to get the entire street back online as fast as possible. 

So well done Eir.   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

soups05 wrote: »
    I would normally be the first to complain about bad service, so I just wanted to post about some good service for a change. Last Friday our internet and phone went dead due to some work being carried out in our street by a non eir related network team.
    After outright lies and blame shifting they left.

Eir workmen were out the next day working on the problem which turned out to be two separate problems.

The underground access was sealed up by cement and the main cable had been dug up,snapped and recovered. 

The repairs were completed today, after 5 days with no phone or internet the network crowd are still saying it was the fault  of Eir. However the workmen from Eir explained what really happened and were friendly and sympathetic. They are a credit to Eir and I just wanted to highlight that fact. They kept us informed on several occasions and tried their best to get the entire street back online as fast as possible. 

So well done Eir.   
    Hi Soups05, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm very happy to hear about your positive service you had with Eir and that your internet and phone is back up and running. We really appreciate your feedback and I'm sure our technical team will also be delighted to hear about your positive experience. :D

Thanks so much

Pamela 

Advertisement