Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social welfare arrears

Options
  • 15-03-2017 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know if im owed social welfare arrears and I start work will I still get my arrears

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Try asking in the State Benefits forum, someone should be able to answer your question there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Yes you will, as long as your claim is successful you'll get your arrears paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Stellapmartin

pilly wrote: »
    Yes you will, as long as your claim is successful you'll get your arrears paid.

Are you sure, thats great thank you, will they post it out by cheque or make you go pick it up ?

Are you sure, thats great thank you, will they post it out by cheque or make you go pick it up ?

Depends, was it unemployment benefit or illness benefit?

Depends, was it unemployment benefit or illness benefit?

Jobseekers

• Advertisement

Jobseekers

Then you'll have to collect it in the post office but most post offices are open on Saturdays.

Then you'll have to collect it in the post office but most post offices are open on Saturdays.

Thank you Pilly, you're a star x

Advertisement