If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ W1080ST Price Match

Options
  • 15-03-2017 10:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking to buy this projector on Friday and just noticed the price match notice on the richersounds.ie website.  I was going to buy it off amazon as its £749 on there.  Will you price match that?

amazon

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Hi,

Im looking to buy this projector on Friday and just noticed the price match notice on the richersounds.ie website.  I was going to buy it off amazon as its £749 on there.  Will you price match that?

amazon

Thanks
    Never mind i just realised it's a different projector. I think. It doesn't have a +. But the non + model is supposed to be only 2000 lumens but the amazon one is listed as 2200 which is the +. Confused. Haha

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Optimus,

yep, you are right - the W1080 is discontinued a couple of years now - We have the W1080+ and our price also includes a 6 year warranty :D

- I'm happy to do you a Paddys weekend deal at £829 inc delivery if you want to grab one - we have them in stock and ready to ship straight away,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Optimus,

yep, you are right - the W1080 is discontinued a couple of years now - We have the W1080+ and our price also includes a 6 year warranty :D

- I'm happy to do you a Paddys weekend deal at £829 inc delivery if you want to grab one - we have them in stock and ready to ship straight away,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi, sounds good to me! Will I send you a pm ?

Thanks

Optimus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks
    Great :)

I'm leaving the office now  for the next couple of hours ( been trying to leave for the last hour!!) - but if you pop a mail to sales@richersounds.ie the guys will pick it up and get that sorted for ya.

Thanks again - always pays to ask ;)

Nice PJ BTW!

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks ill give them a shout,

i just want to make sure as well that i can plug this into the out hdmi of my yamaha yht1810 surround sound i got off you guys and then switch between the "inputs" on the surround sound like pc\xbox or whatever? I can ask the guys on the phone when they ring me, thanks again!
    Optimus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks

I'm leaving the office now  for the next couple of hours ( been trying to leave for the last hour!!) - but if you pop a mail to sales@richersounds.ie the guys will pick it up and get that sorted for ya.

Nice PJ BTW!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crewa shout

• Advertisement

Thanks ill give them a shout,

i just want to make sure as well that i can plug this into the out hdmi of my yamaha yht1810 surround sound i got off you guys and then switch between the "inputs" on the surround sound like pc\xbox or whatever?  I can ask the guys on the phone when they ring me, thanks again!
    Optimus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks

Nice PJ BTW!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crewa shout
    Yep you can use your YHT1810 as your Av Receiver and use it to switch the inputs no problem :)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

great thanks, i sent the email this morning.

Hi any idea if someone will ring me today? im leaving work in an hour and will be driving so was just wondering

Thanks a lot

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi any idea if someone will ring me today? im leaving work in an hour and will be driving so was just wondering

Thanks a lot
    Sorry Optimus prime, I will call you asap. Apologies for the delay, just catching up on the emails!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.