Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moss lane or butcher in rathkeale

• 15-03-2017 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Which is better? Are they both healers or bone setters? What is the difference. Numerous Physio's tried with no success.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mebeme

What is your complaint , if we had a rough idea might be able to guide you further

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Mebeme wrote: »
    What is your complaint , if we had a rough idea might be able to guide you further

Hi thank you, it is locked ankle joint with some swelling. Have tried everything at this stage including convential medical route.

Thank you

I'm surprised a good physio couldn't sort that.. maybe you need an MRI if it's swollen and locking? Especially if problem persisting beyond 6 weeks.. John Stacey is an excellent physical therapist in Perry's square.. but you might need to get a diagnosis before he gives you a rehab plan.

Sorry I haven't answered your original query !

Maybe go back to your GP for 2nd review /opinion and ask whether might be time for a scan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Moss Lane wasn't working lately due to illness I heard.

• Advertisement

Get an MRI done as someone else said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Are these healers from the travelling community? I'm intrigued.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Dcmb1984

Are these healers from the travelling community? I'm intrigued.

No he isnt. He is a respected business owner in the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Nothing can just "resolve" an injury/complaint like that. See a chartered physiotherapist, get some advice. Possibly swimming will help also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Dcmb1984 wrote: »
    No he isnt. He is a respected business owner in the town.

Being from the travelling community does not preclude the fellow from being respected or respectable. I just had visions of a gypsy faith healer or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Dcmb1984

I just had visions of a gypsy faith healer or something.

Because he is from Rathkeale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Dcmb1984 wrote:
    Because he is from Rathkeale?

I'm from Rathkeale and am a gypsy faith healer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

I believe moss lane is a vet by trade and the gentleman in rathkeale is a butcher by trade. My understanding is that they each have gifts to heal ailments especially those with musculoskeletal difficulties.

How it works I am unsure.

Moss Lane isn't a vet. He is a farmer. His treatments work for some and don't work for more.

molly09 wrote:
    I believe moss lane is a vet by trade and the gentleman in rathkeale is a butcher by trade. My understanding is that they each have gifts to heal ailments especially those with musculoskeletal difficulties.

Can help but feel slightly cynical.. but I will admit my bias as I work in "conventional" healthcare. What did you decide in the end Molly?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement