Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Theoretical Physics

• 15-03-2017 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

So I made one of these awhile back in the TCD thread but since UCD also has a theoretical physics pathway through general science I thought I'd enquire about it.

For instance is it better, equal or worse than Trinity's? Especially in terms of either the physics side or the maths side. Would there be a difference in what math is taught?
    I was wondering since Trimity's Theoretical Physics degree doesn't connect to it's general science degree but UCD's does.

Any other information on the course would be appreciated as well like what previous students went into etc.
    There doesn't seem to be a recent thread on this so this could help others as well.

Advertisement