Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Club Training - what does it involve?

Options
  • 16-03-2017 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I've been on JSA a year this month. Today I got this text from DSP
    You are invited to attend Job Club Training starting Mon 20th March Fri 7th Apr 17 10am 1pm each wk day. 60.00 paid to each participant. Please confirm your attendance by text.
    Anyone else have experience of this training? What does it involve?

Although it says "invited", I presume this is compulsory.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

A friend of mine was on this recently. It involves updating your CV and doing various courses such as Manual Handling, First Aid, etc. You also watch things such as how to do well in interviews, how to fill up application forms.
    From what she said nothing to worry about, hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

votecounts wrote: »
    A friend of mine was on this recently. It involves updating your CV and doing various courses such as Manual Handling, First Aid, etc. You also watch things such as how to do well in interviews, how to fill up application forms.
    From what she said nothing to worry about, hope this helps
    Thanks. I texted back that I would be there on Monday. LES person said it's usually two weeks of half days, then one-on-one the third week so one doesn't have to be there every day.

Advertisement