If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Address

Options
  • 16-03-2017 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Hi

do you have a shop in Dublin? If so tell us the address please

Can't find it anywhere........

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

....not at the moment,

right now we are just based in Belfast but of course we ship to Dublin and most other Counties every day so always drop us a line if we can assist in any way!

Was there something you were specifically looking for - Happy to see if I can do a Boardie price for you no problem :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

....not at the moment,

right now we are just based in Belfast but of course we ship to Dublin and most other Counties every day so always drop us a line if we can assist in any way!

Was there something you were specifically looking for - Happy to see if I can do a Boardie price for you no problem :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cheers John

Just looking the wharfdale diamond 9 speakers, a pioneer a10 & the Denon DP200USB record player

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

....not at the moment,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cheers John

Just looking the wharfdale diamond 9 speakers, a pioneer a10 & the Denon DP200USB record player

Thanks
    Hi mightybashful,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. John is out of the office today but I've had a look at the pricing and could do that bundle for you for £349.95.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

David

Hiya Kenny

Would be interested in this. I'm in Belfast this weekend or next. Could I collect in store? Is the shop open Sundays?

Hiya Kenny

Would be interested in this. I'm in Belfast this weekend or next. Could I collect in store? Is the shop open Sundays?
    Hi Mightybashful,

You can certainly collect from the store. We are open this Sunday from 1-5pm. If you drop me a PM with your contact details I can put all of that aside for your visit.

Many thanks

David

• Advertisement

Hi Mightybashful,

You can certainly collect from the store. We are open this Sunday from 1-5pm. If you drop me a PM with your contact details I can put all of that aside for your visit.

Many thanks

David

Sorry David for calling ya Kenny :)

Looks mostly likely I'll be up on the 1st now so give ya a shout next week

Thanks

Hi Mightybashful,

Many thanks

David

Sorry David for calling ya Kenny :)

Looks mostly likely I'll be up on the 1st now so give ya a shout next week

Thanks
    No problem! Let me know when you're ready and I'll sort that out for you.

Many thanks

David

No problem! Let me know when you're ready and I'll sort that out for you.

Many thanks

David

Hi David

Got these in stock if I pop in tomorrow?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mightybashful,

yes the Pioneer A10 Amp/ Denon DP200 turntable / Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 are all in stock today but if you would like to guarantee stock please do drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your address and contact details and we will reserve these specifically for you for collection tomorrow and hold them for you until close of biz on Saturday ( safest option as these are all fast moving items!) 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Mightybashful,

yes the Pioneer A10 Amp/ Denon DP200 turntable / Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 are all in stock today but if you would like to guarantee stock please do drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your address and contact details and we will reserve these specifically for you for collection tomorrow and hold them for you until close of biz on Saturday ( safest option as these are all fast moving items!) 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Popped you a DM there just niw

Thanks

• Advertisement

Mightybashful,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Popped you a DM there just niw

Thanks
    Hi Mighty Bashful,

We have set those items aside for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.