Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamer Con Admission

Options
  • 16-03-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi Everyone,my friend has two VIP tickets for Gamer Con this saturday but can't make it.He offered them to my son and I to use.I've heard that the convention people are really strict and will not allow sale or interchange of tickets.Does anybody know if they check ID's or credit cardcard details? My eight year old son is really excited and i'd hate to be refused admission etc.

I'd really appreciate a response to my post.
    Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Glebee

Im in the same situation. Somebody got us tickets as a gift but put there names on tickets.They emailed Gamercon yesterday to say that the people who would be attending would not be the names on the tickets and got a mail back to say it will be fine.. In fairness what id would a child have to prove who he is..

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kell1

Hi,my son is really excited and has me demented! I really appreciate the fact that you've taken time out to respond to my post.Many thanks and hope you enjoy the convention.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Glebee

My ticket has a womans name on it so if there strict on the door im screwed, unless I wear my dress and wig.........

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kell1

Whatever it takes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Glebee wrote: »
    My ticket has a womans name on it so if there strict on the door im screwed, unless I wear my dress and wig.........

you won't be the only one there so attired :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Glebee wrote: »

You can always cosplay as Lara Croft :)

Advertisement