Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup Semi Final V Chelsea Official Thread

Options
  • 13-03-2017 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

Hi guys, does anyone know what the ticket situation will be for the semi final? I'm back in Ireland for a week, landing the morning of the 22nd so would love to get over to the match with my dad (hoping it's on the 23rd - otherwise it's off to London after an 8hr flight and no sleep!). I don't have my Spurs membership any more since I'm living abroad so can't go through them...is StubHub my only option? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

lydiabehan wrote: »
    Hi guys, does anyone know what the ticket situation will be for the semi final? I'm back in Ireland for a week, landing the morning of the 22nd so would love to get over to the match with my dad (hoping it's on the 23rd - otherwise it's off to London after an 8hr flight and no sleep!). I don't have my Spurs membership any more since I'm living abroad so can't go through them...is StubHub my only option? Thanks!

Season tickets will all get a ticket and after that members will be next. Probably go to loyalty points like it did back in 2012. I'd say Stubhub will be your only option unless someone with season ticket applies for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Season tickets will all get a ticket and after that members will be next. Probably go to loyalty points like it did back in 2012. I'd say Stubhub will be your only option unless someone with season ticket applies for you.

What do you reckon the cut off point will be fella? 200+ no doubt?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hatch99 wrote: »

Maybe not that high, think the allocation is around the 32k. We have 20k season tickets which leaves another 12k tickets, obviously the club take a lot of these for staff and players and the like. My guess would be around the 175 - 180 mark but this would be total speculation.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Maybe not that high, think the allocation is around the 32k. We have 20k season tickets which leaves another 12k tickets, obviously the club take a lot of these for staff and players and the like. My guess would be around the 175 - 180 mark but this would be total speculation.

Hopefully your right Donal

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

Thanks guys! I'll check out StubHub after they go on sale. Hopefully I'll manage to get some...so rare that I get to go to matches these days

• Advertisement

It was definetly 130 for 2010 semi final v Portsmouth and AFAIK round 160 for 2012 semi final v Chelsea. Think it will be in region of 190 to 200 this time but that's just speculation.

It was definetly 130 for 2010 semi final v Portsmouth and AFAIK round 160 for 2012 semi final v Chelsea. Think it will be in region of 190 to 200 this time but that's just speculation.

Just checked on the official site and there are currently 4372 members on 200+ loyalty points. All depending on how many tickets go to members, I would expect it to fall below 200 surely, but how far below is hard to tell because they dont give a breakdown of the 4,700 members between 150 and 200.

After trawling through some old info I found out that Chelsea game in 2012 was only 137 points!!

Just checked on the official site and there are currently 4372 members on 200+ loyalty points. All depending on how many tickets go to members, I would expect it to fall below 200 surely, but how far below is hard to tell because they dont give a breakdown of the 4,700 members between 150 and 200.

After trawling through some old info I found out that Chelsea game in 2012 was only 137 points!!

That's good news. Also I think that the fact that the home games v goons and manu are coming up quickly after the semi final might help reduce numbers applying especially if the game is a late ko on the Sunday.

BBC showing the game down for Saturday 22nd with 5.15 pm ko http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/fixtures

However they also have goons v city down for the same date and time :Dhttp://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/arsenal/fixtures Maybe that one's the minor game? ;)

Can't wait.
    Any idea when the date will be confirmed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

London Marathon on the Sunday so very likely to be on the Sat

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

London Marathon on the Sunday so very likely to be on the Sat

Hasn't been decided yet, but one game will be on the 22nd and the other will be the 23rd.

Saturday 5.15pm

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/fa-cup-semi-final-chelsea-v-spurs-ticket-details-170317/

The match against Chelsea will take place at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, and kick-off at 5.15pm. Allocation: 32,637. Tottenham Hotspur supporters will be situated in the east end of Wembley Stadium.
    Prices: £60 (£50 Concession), £50 (£40), £40 (£30) and £30 (£20). Concession tickets with a discount of £10 will be available in all areas of our allocation. Concessions for this match will be; juniors under 18 and senior citizens 65 years and over. Click here for the Wembley seating and pricing plan.
    How to buy a ticket: All sales for this match will be either online here or over the phone (0344 844 0102 and select Option 1).
    Tickets WILL NOT be on sale to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.
    ONE HOTSPUR PLATINUM MEMBERS
    If you are a One Hotspur Platinum season ticket holder (i.e. home and away season ticket holder) you will be able to purchase from 2.30pm on Monday, March 20. You will be able to purchase one ticket per Platinum season ticket. Should you choose not to purchase during this window you will be able to purchase during the Gold/Silver sales phase.
    ONE HOTSPUR GOLD AND SILVER SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
    If you are a One Hotspur Gold or Silver season ticket holder (i.e. a home season ticket holder) you will be able to purchase one ticket per season ticket.
    Tickets for One Hotspur Gold or Silver members (i.e. home season ticket holders) will be sold on a first come first served basis and will be available to purchase either online or over the phone. You will be able to choose your seat from Tottenham Hotspur's allocated areas of Wembley Stadium, subject to availability.
    Please note that due to the size of our ticket allocation, we will be able to accommodate purchase requests from all One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders. We do expect lengthy wait times during the early stages of this sales period so supporters who do not have a particular preference about where they would like to sit within our ticket allocation are strongly advised not to attempt their purchase until a later stage in the sales period.
    Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Gold and Silver members (i.e. home season ticket holders) from 10.30am on Tuesday, March 21, until 5pm on Wednesday, March 22.
    Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your booking as well as the Client Reference Number for any other One Hotspur Gold or Silver members that you wish to book with. This number can be found on your One Hotspur stadium access card.
    Season ticket holders will be able to apply in groups of up to 20, providing that the person making the purchase is in possession of all details for each season ticket holder.
    Season ticket holders on our home / away cup guarantee scheme are reminded that they will not be automatically charged for tickets for this match.
    ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE / LILYWHITE MEMBERS
    One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members (i.e. Club Members) will be able to apply for tickets either online or via telephone from 2.00pm on Thursday, March 23, until 5.00pm on Monday, March 27.
    Demand from One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members (i.e. Club Members) will outweigh supply, therefore tickets will be allocated according to loyalty points. Applications can be submitted online in the usual way that away match tickets are applied for. Strictly one ticket per membership can be applied for. As we are unable to predict how many tickets will be available at each price to members, tickets will be allocated in best available order to successful applicants.
    Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your application as well as the Client Reference Number for any other One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found on your One Hotspur Membership card.
    Should you elect to apply for a ticket as a group, each person's total number of loyalty points will be considered separately. For example if five supporters apply as a group to sit together and the minimum number of loyalty points required was 100 and one person has 90, that person would be unsuccessful.
    We would like to remind all Bronze / Lilywhite members that at this stage, they are submitting an application for the match. You are able to submit an application at any time during the application period so please consider this if channels are busy in the early stages of the application period. Your chances of being successful in the allocation process for tickets will not be affected by when you submit your application during the application period.
    Postal applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members WILL NOT be accepted for this match.
    The result of the members’ allocation process will be announced by 5pm on Wednesday, March 29, with emails being sent to successful members within 24 hours of the ballot being completed.
    GENERAL SALE
    There will be NO General sale to non-members for this fixture and One Hotspur membership is closed for the current season.
    DISABLED SUPPORTERS
    How to buy a ticket: All sales for this match will be either online here or over the phone (0344 844 0102 and select option 1). The Club WILL NOT be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.
    All One Hotspur season ticket holders that are registered for accessibility tickets with the Club will be able to purchase from 10am on Tuesday, March 28, until 5pm on Wednesday, March 29.
    All remaining accessibility tickets will then be available to One Hotspur members that are registered for accessibility tickets with the Club to purchase from 10am on Thursday, March 30, until 5pm on Friday, March 31.
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS
    All tickets will be subject to a booking fee of £2.40 per ticket and a delivery charge of £2.50 per transaction. Tickets will not be dispatched from White Hart Lane, therefore tickets cannot be collected from the Ticket Office.
    We would also like to advise supporters that concession tickets cannot be upgraded once purchased under any circumstances.
    Finally, all tickets are offered for sale as described above, subject to availability. In order to provide all supporters with as much choice and flexibility as possible to sit with friends and family, we are unable to guarantee seats in specific areas. Supporters may use the Wembley Stadium seating guide here to request tickets in preferred areas but these will be sold subject to availability.
    Share this story

clear.gif clear.gif clear.gif clear.gif clear.gif

Latest videos

Freeview

000000904034.gif

More from Spurs

fa_cup_trophy730a.jpg?n=4520&targetTypeID=MediumResNewsImage
    FA Cup semi-final date confirmed

17 March 2017 11:00
    Our Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea will take place on Saturday, April 22, at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE. Kick-off will be at 5.15pm.
    whl_flag_730a.jpg?n=2472&targetTypeID=MediumResNewsImage
    Spurs v Villa - FA Cup - ticket details

9 December 2016 17:15
    Ticket details have been confirmed for our FA Cup third round clash against Aston Villa on Sunday, January 8.
    chelsea730.jpg?n=8818&targetTypeID=MediumResNewsImage
    Chelsea v Spurs - updated ticket news

3 November 2016 16:00
    Updated ticket details have been announced for our trip to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea in the Premier League on Saturday, November 26.

Don't think Vorm is that bad but at this stage it has to be the strongest team in every game.

The news is in, cut off at 148 points

Further allocation of tickets. Anyone who appliedvand had 123 points will now be offered a ticket.

Are tickets being posted or is it a collection from Wembley again?

Are tickets being posted or is it a collection from Wembley again?

Meant to be posted as we paid for postage mate, but I expect an email asking us to collect as usual during the week. Catch you for a pint on the day :D

• Advertisement

Meant to be posted as we paid for postage mate, but I expect an email asking us to collect as usual during the week. Catch you for a pint on the day :D

Sound ok. Won't make it, had to do a swapsy so I'm going arsenal game and gave Wembley tickets to my old man.

Emailed the ticket office this morning to find out the story re tickets and got a reply saying that they,d been posted. If they don,t arrive in next few days they,ll have duplicates available to collect at Wembley ticket office.

Emailed the ticket office this morning to find out the story re tickets and got a reply saying that they,d been posted. If they don,t arrive in next few days they,ll have duplicates available to collect at Wembley ticket office.

Cheers for the info, hopefully they will arrive as it makes the day easier not worrying having to go collect tickets and instead relax and have another beer :)

Who do you leave out for Wanyama, Son??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Not on sons latest form. Wanyama was a little rusty the last day, gave away a few balls although the game was won at that stage. Not sure I'd start him on that display

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

It looks like it. I think Dier will revert to a back three and Wanyama will start in the centre. Son will be good to bring on to change things up, if needed.

Given it's Wembley's big pitch and the way Chelsea line up, I think we need to go three at the back.

Dier-Toby-Jan

Walker-Wanyama-Dembele-Davies

Son-Alli-Eriksen

Kane

Alternatively, if we want to nullify their midfield play a 4-5-1 and completely overload the midfield with Dier, Wanyama and Dembele to boss Kante and Matic. That would give us the option to have Wanayama doing a man marking job on Hazard just like Herrera did at the weekend.

Either way, it is most likely Son who will miss. He will most likely make the biggest impact off the bench, compared to Alli or Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

It looks like it. I think Dier will revert to a back three and Wanyama will start in the centre. Son will be good to bring on to change things up, if needed.

Given it's Wembley's big pitch and the way Chelsea line up, I think we need to go three at the back.

Dier-Toby-Jan

Walker-Wanyama-Dembele-Davies

Son-Alli-Eriksen

Kane

Alternatively, if we want to nullify their midfield play a 4-5-1 and completely overload the midfield with Dier, Wanyama and Dembele to boss Kante and Matic. That would give us the option to have Wanayama doing a man marking job on Hazard just like Herrera did at the weekend.

Either way, it is most likely Son who will miss. He will most likely make the biggest impact off the bench, compared to Alli or Eriksen.

Would be great if we could play a 3-4-3-1 formation like above, but risky to go without a goalie? :rolleyes:

Can't see Poch trying your 4-5-1 either, would be nuts to try a brand new system in such a big game.

3-4-3 with Sonny on the bench is most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Ormus wrote: »
    Would be great if we could play a 3-4-3-1 formation like above, but risky to go without a goalie? :rolleyes:

Ha - whoops.

I meant 3-4-3 (or 3-4-2-1) however you look at it. Though just take Son out of my line-up above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Four out of the last 5 times Chelsea lost has been vs 2 ST's. (MNF did a good analysis of it)

Maybe 5-3-2

or because Rose is out, a more standard 4-4-2.

We did dabble with the 5-3-2 earlier on in the season, and we have made the tactical switch to 4-4-2 a few times mid game.

Just like Rodgers at Celtic earlier on in this season (Vs man city) I think we have Mourinho to thank for showing us how to handle Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 loulou7

Just saw you mentioned about having a season ticket holder applying for you, do you know what the situation is collecting tickets when a season ticket holder has bought them? (Photo ID needed at Wembley?)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement