Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v FC Rostov 16/3/17 k/o 20.05 BT.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

First card of the night?

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Pity we didn't have this ref on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Fellaini is a player putting fear in them.

blow it up ref

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Romero is better than most 1st team goalkeepers who start games in the PL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Jaysus... great save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

That was an incredible free kick. What a save from Romero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Great save from Romero once again. His third of the night.

Very poor performance. Limped through to the next round. Will need much better performances to win this trophy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Romero man of the match for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That save was pure class, deserved to win any game. Can't see past ye to win the thing, as hard as that is to say. There's not much quality left in the competition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

martyos121 wrote: »
    That save was pure class, deserved to win any game. Can't see past ye to win the thing, as hard as that is to say. There's not much quality left in the competition.

Jaysus, have you watched the two games?

We have been nothing but pedestrian.

A lot of daycent teams left in it.

Anderlecht would be my ideal draw for the 1/4's.

Highlights 11:15 on ITV

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Smalling though the banana thing was something totally different in the interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

niallo27 wrote: »
    Smalling though the banana thing was something totally different in the interview.

The look on his face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

The look on his face

He definitely thought it was a racist thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Highlights 11:15 on ITV

Don't do it to yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Jaysus, have you watched the two games?

We have been nothing but pedestrian.

A lot of daycent teams left in it.

Anderlecht would be my ideal draw for the 1/4's.

Yeah seen most of them, Rostov are a very tricky side to play against and haven't been given much credit for it. They defeated Bayern (albeit not their strongest lineup) earlier in the season, finished third in their CL group above a decent PSV side. They've not lost at home yet this season either, for what it's worth. Mourinho was the only man giving them any bit of credit, saying it would be difficult and they didn't entirely prove him wrong.

Ye are without question the strongest side left in the competition and really should be winning it, don't think there's anything wrong in saying that tbh. There are some decent teams left as you said, but I don't see any great ones. Celta Vigo and Lyon are the only two that I could see giving you a bit of trouble, Schalke are woefully inconsistent and the rest are pretty ordinary.

I really, really hope you're knocked out in the quarter finals in embarrassing fashion, it goes without saying, but I can't deny that your lot have by far the best chance of winning the thing.

I agree with you about Anderlecht btw, the handiest draw for you on paper, closely followed by Genk.

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Don't do it to yourself

I enjoyed it and the Jose interview on the BBC PL show beforehand too. It wasn't a bad performance at all, job done. It's easily forgotten that Ferguson's European nights were usually more functional than pretty.

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement