Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress disposal

Options
  • 16-03-2017 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can dispose of a mattress in Dundalk I don't think the recycling centre takes them. Do any of the waste companies collect them ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Recycling centre should take it for a small fee think it was a tenner last time I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

i know the one in Drogheda does for a fee so i presume the one in Dundalk would they are the same company that runs it,ring them up and ask
    042 9329200

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭whereto now

Thanks for the replies, the recycling center in Dundalk charge 15 euro for a double so I'm sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Thanks for the replies, the recycling center in Dundalk charge 15 euro for a double so I'm sorted.

Employ some negotiation there.

Usually a "Ahhh, don't be like that" works wonders ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

MugMugs wrote: »
    Employ some negotiation there.

Usually a "Ahhh, don't be like that" works wonders ;)
    Not with the lad I was dealing with I'm afraid 😆😆. Still I was glad to get rid of the mattress ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

bnear wrote: »
    Not with the lad I was dealing with I'm afraid 😆😆. Still I was glad to get rid of the mattress ...

Fair play to you for getting rid of it properly, there are many who would dump it usually at the side of a road or field

Advertisement