Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billed but never a customer

Options
  • 16-03-2017 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

It seems I have been billed for an eir bundle I never actually got activated due to installation issues at the time (may 2016). I received a text today saying I owe money. I can't get anywhere on the phone as I have no account number and I just keep getting fobbed off. Please can you help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

lyoness wrote: »
    It seems I have been billed for an eir bundle I never actually got activated due to installation issues at the time (may 2016). I received a text today saying I owe money. I can't get anywhere on the phone as I have no account number and I just keep getting fobbed off. Please can you help.
    Hi Lyoness, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am very sorry to hear this. 

Can you please PM me your full name, address, date of birth and contact number and any other information that could be helpful for us to locate this account and I can have a look into this for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Pamela

Advertisement