Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunn O))) Button Factory 18th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 busterp

Excellent gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Yep it was an insane experience. It was less of a gig and more of a meditative ritual. Ear-plugs absolutely essential here. Noticed a few poor souls not wearing any. That's probably some nice permanent hearing damage!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,781 ✭✭✭buried

Was fantastic show. Didn't have ear-plugs myself but my hearing is damaged enough anyways. It really was an unreal experience though, afterwards staggered out onto the street absolutely shattered, didn't know where I was for about 20 minutes and nearly lost me t-shirt and vinyls from the merch stand. Will definitely travel to see them again real soon

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

A proper hellscape. Was glad of the earplugs. 2 hardended Metallers that came with me fecked off after about half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Ever breathe a frequency was about right. A serious experience.
    I dont know if i actually enjoyed it, but i#m glad i went.

• Advertisement
Advertisement