Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Donegal Town

Options
  • 16-03-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭

Hoping to take my tots to the parade in Donegal town tomorrow although I imagine parking will be just mad! Can anyone recommend where to park? I don't know what access there will be due to traffic restrictions etc. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I'd go early and park closer to the footpitch/Killybegs side of town. Sometimes you'd be lucky to get closer but that makes leaving again difficult I've found.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

sup_dude wrote: »
    I'd go early and park closer to the footpitch/Killybegs side of town. Sometimes you'd be lucky to get closer but that makes leaving again difficult I've found.

Oh that's a great idea thanks. We were thinking around the Mill Park area so the pitch is an even better place as less risk of getting stuck! I wonder is it just on the Diamond or further through the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Merkin wrote:
    Oh that's a great idea thanks. We were thinking around the Mill Park area so the pitch is an even better place as less risk of getting stuck! I wonder is it just on the Diamond or further through the town?

Just noticed my last post said footpitch... oh dear...

It's usually from the library and on up main street. I have no idea how far up they go there. They may have changed it though, this was a few years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I know what you meant ;) You're a star, thanks for that.

Advertisement