Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacts phone numbers disappear from O365 & Phone

Options
  • 16-03-2017 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have contacts in outlook 2016, mail is coming from office365 and all phone numbers have disappeared from the contacts list. It was only noticed when using the mobile phone and all contacts that sync from exchange have their numbers gone. Im not sure if its the chicken or the egg story as I don't know which one the contacts disappeared from and then synced to the other but its wrecking my head. I have trolled the internet but every thread talks about contacts disappearing (which did not happen, they are still there,the numbers are just gone!) or an issue with skype but that's not on the pc or phone. Has anyone ever come across this?

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place

Advertisement