Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PAYG sim for data in France/ Spain

Options
  • 16-03-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Good evening all, not sure should i put thus here or in travel. Going working in france and spain for the summer, just wondering has anyone got any recommendations for a PAYG simcard with good data allowance.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Is it just for a few days or you're going the whole summer? Currently there's no great offer for these countries on PAYG. But it will likely change in June with new EU regulations making roaming cheaper. If you're not going before this is implemented (15th of June), I would saint and see what comes out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭timtim2016

From Friday until at least october i'll be gone, so stick with my own network here??

Advertisement