Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Duffy Motorrad - 4 day tyre change

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Theres an SP2 in daves bike shop,that i was looking at,but its seen better days,needs a fair bit of cosmetic work to me it good again.

Shur you won't notice the tatty bits after you cover them with carbon fibre!!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

blade1 wrote: »
    Shur you won't notice the tatty bits after you cover them with carbon fibre!!:pac:

Had a nice dice out through Sandymount and Blackrock this morning with a foreign lad on an 141 WW reg S1000rr.

We were overtaking each other and following each other.He said theres a nice pop and lick of flame from my exhausts on the downshifts.

We chatted for a few minutes while sat at the roadworks stop lights there on the strand road.
    He bought the bike from JDM Motorrad and seemed happy enough with them so far.:pac::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

And there was me thinking you were the only one keeping them going!;)

blade1 wrote: »
    And there was me thinking you were the only one keeping them going!;)

Ah there be a few now,but none quite like me..:pac::P:D

Im sure each time the lads in JDM Motorrad and Parts section see me rolling up, they are thinking WTF is he buying this time.:eek::D

Case in point being I bought a Sachs 10 way adjustable steering damper for a 2016 S1000rr and am fitting it to my bike.

My steering damper is non adjustable and its a bit lame,so makes sense to change over to the 10 way adjustable version.
    Ordered the fitting kit for it too.:)

Tell you what lads n lasses,its a cracking day out there for a Spin.
    Stopped off at DunLaorigh,Sandymount and Great South Wall pier to see the various ferrys and freight ships comming in to port

Lovely day out there,and dare I say a tad warm too.:D

20170320_133030-1_zpsj6kpw9ur.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement