Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian. Olympia theatre April 22

Options
  • 17-03-2017 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

This could be a sell out concert!. Tickets on sale on Friday March 24

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Peter File wrote: »
    This could be a sell out concert!. Tickets on sale on Friday March 24

when and where to get tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

seanin4711 wrote: »
    when and where to get tickets?
    There will a presale from the bands website if you pre-order the new album, otherwise take your chances with ticketmaster next Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Kasabian in the olympia should be amazing. Love the olympia a proper music venue

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭seanin4711

ricero wrote: »
    Kasabian in the olympia should be amazing. Love the olympia a proper music venue

seen them in seapoint couple of years ago pre-glasto ,awesome!

great gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

seanin4711 wrote: »
    seen them in seapoint couple of years ago pre-glasto ,awesome!

great gig!

Was at that gig. Absolutely brilliant. Sickened I'm away for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I reckon this will sell out really quickly.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Penfailed wrote: »

Yea it will sell out rapid id say

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Penfailed wrote: »
    they are paperless tickets which suggests they think it will sell out fast too.

This will unfortunately mean they will likely be exempt from being on www.toutless.com even though there is no reason I can see to exclude them -since many people selling will still be going themselves (as with many tickets sold on toutless) so could walk in with the buyer as part of their group.
    prices
    €48.90 - €69.50
    There is no mention of the restoration levy being included so expect to pay 12.5% on those prices, to a max of 6.85 and then a 1 euro on top. So the 69.50 are likely to have 7.85 added to them (some recent gigs do have the euro included in the ticket price, so might be 6.85 or slightly less)

It is also limited to 2 per person, which I think is great news. Some will say its too few, I would rather see a limit of 2 than 8-9 most have. It does mean less likely people from a couple will pull out, so potential toutless sales may be less anyway.

In other threads people have said a limit of 4 would be good. I would like to see a limit of 2 for standing (or even 1) and a limit for 3-4 max on seated, or perhaps some other way of linking the tickets for seating -e.g. if 4 people do want to sit together there could be some way for them to do it while ordering online, perhaps accepting that they are getting seats further back or something.

Tickets priced from €48.90 go on sale at 9am next Friday 24th March via Ticketmaster Ireland, limited to 2 per person

https://www.facebook.com/OlympiaTheatre/posts/10154709056541888

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

Website says pre sale Tix available for UK shows in April only - presume Dublin is included?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

SuperBW wrote: »
    Website says pre sale Tix available for UK shows in April only - presume Dublin is included?

There's a pre-sale down for 19:00 tomorrow on TM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

How do you get pre-sale tickets for this? Is there a link or do ya have to be in a fan club etc?

Any info would be great.

Cheers

lc180 wrote: »
    How do you get pre-sale tickets for this? Is there a link or do ya have to be in a fan club etc?

Any info would be great.

Cheers

You have to pre-order the new album

https://store.kasabian.co.uk/

Kasabian aren't huge in Ireland but this should still sell out quick. Think the Olympia holds only 1600

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Hopefully the album can hold up a lot better than the first single, unfortunately that could have been repeated for any of the last few albums and they mostly haven't held up, and I'm a big Kasabian fan. Still amazing live though, just hope they don't fall into Muse category where live is the only reason to listen to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone get their code yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Looks like presale albums sold out

Batesy wrote: »
    Anyone get their code yet?

Not yet hopefully come through before 2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Why 2pm? Thought it was 7pm pre sale?

Batesy wrote: »
    Why 2pm? Thought it was 7pm pre sale?

Stated in press release codes to be sent by 2pm, 2pm as it's a time in advance of sale to answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

I never received a presale code anyone else the same?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I was about to pre-order the album but stopped and never ordered it. But just got a presale code :)

Got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

SuperBW wrote: »
    Got mine

Missed the presale CD, anyone willing to buy me a standing ticket ??😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Still haven't received any presale code, if anyone has any going spare it would be much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

How can i buy pre sale tickets ? Do i have to order the album ?

ricero wrote: »
    How can i buy pre sale tickets ? Do i have to order the album ?

You didn't have to purchase just show interest in pre-ordering by entering details etc, pre-sale is this evening and time to register for presale is closed though unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Fair play to Kasabian for having the presale at a normal time instead of the 9am nonsense like most other acts .
    There is absolutely no reason an online only sale needs to be at 9am .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Pre-sale link isn't working for me anyone got a working one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Went through fine for me, had to switch to internet explorer though. firefox wasn't working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Expensive though €67 for a standing is alot

Advertisement