Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian. Olympia theatre April 22

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Tickets in the bag !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Nothing happening for me

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

WTF? It says no tickets available??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 171 ✭✭Gavinz

Lovely :)

Follow the link in the email guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Buzzing. Love a short run in to a big gig. Nothing more annoying than waiting 10 months for a gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Got in no bother for tickets - as did a mate.

Handy. Only a few weeks to go too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

SAKETCD7 spare code for anyone who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Link not working for me at all, on any browser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Joekers wrote: »

You sir are a ****ing legend. I don't care if i'm banned, i'm ridiculously happy.

Thanks a million bud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Finally got in via the link in the e-mail!! Seached for 2 standing and said none available and offered me 2 circle tickets. Didn't fancy sitting at a Kasabian gig so rejected them and tried for standing again and voila!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

Gavinz wrote: »
    Lovely :)
    Gavinz wrote: »
    Follow the link in the email guys.
    Thank You!! I was trying through ticketmaster direct and it wouldnt work. I wasted 5 minutes at this and missed the standing:angry: Ah well got two seated. Wasnt willing to take a chance on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Zardoz wrote: »
    SAKETCD7 spare code for anyone who wants it.

I owe you a pint! Just picked up 2 tickets. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

You sir are a ****ing legend. I don't care if i'm banned, i'm ridiculously happy.

Thanks a million bud

No problem, was also using ticket bastard directly and was getting nothing then twigged go check the email again and thankfully managed to get two standing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Link wouldn't work for me until I turned off my WiFi and used mobile data. Got in at 7.15 with only seating available. Rejected it tried again and two standing. I spent these last in the ballroom in Galaxy before they headlined glastonbury. Hope this gig is just as enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Did anyone with a presale code not get a ticket ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Joekers wrote: »

Cheers for that , Was waiting ages for the link in the email to work but once i clicked on that link i had tickets within seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Anyone know if these are still available? Don't mind buying a CD if they are. Tried the code in this thread and it says all gone using that but not sure if that's just because the code has been used.

I'd say you'll have to try your luck in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

So no Kasabian for EP. Will they do a arena tour here this year? T Vital has no announcement could they play since they're playing at reading & leeds.

eldest200 wrote: »
    So no Kasabian for EP. Will they do a arena tour here this year? T Vital has no announcement could they play since they're playing at reading & leeds.

They could still be announced in the next announcement , but yea arena tour will happen

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

They could still be announced in the next announcement , but yea arena tour will happen

Wan't sure if that was all the headliners for EP. I'm hoping they'll do t vital.

eldest200 wrote: »
    Wan't sure if that was all the headliners for EP. I'm hoping they'll do t vital.

Its prob 50/50 i know Blur were announced in the 2nd announcement few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Sold out............

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

what a joke... sitting watching the countdown for 15 minutes and it never even went to the ticket page, straight to sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ederkeh

sold out at seconds past 9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

pilot1087 wrote: »
    what a joke... sitting watching the countdown for 15 minutes and it never even went to the ticket page, straight to sold out.

absolute farce

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

Well, there probably was only a couple of hundred tickets actually available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Very disappointing, was waiting on the site from 8:30, all ticket types were sold out immediately after they went on sale

Advertisement