Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian. Olympia theatre April 22

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

Don't worry, there will be plenty on Scamwave

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭J-C

Did anybody actually get any today?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

I managed to score a standing ticket ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What's the point in having their app if they don't have any tickets to sell on it. Some shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

Been on since 8.45am. Keep trying guys I just got 2 x restricted view seconds ago. Wanting standing or good seats but I'll take it.

Really getting fed up with ticketmaster, impossible to get tickets lately. But of course plenty on that criminal seatwave. Anything we could if we band everyone together and petition to get that site taken down? Surely can't be legal!?!??!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pete.g

actually was able to get two tickets into my basket with 90 seconds to buy. so i clicked on buy only for it to change to sold out. "there was a problem processing your order" not the first time this has happened. so bloody sick of ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

I managed to get 2 in the circle. Was the same for me, straight away said none available. just searched a few times more and they became available. some people are picky with their seats or looking for standing only and release them. pure luck I guess for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ederkeh

There's no tickets on seatwave in this case it seems. Its just demand is high!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Pink11 wrote: »
    Been on since 8.45am. Keep trying guys I just got 2 x restricted view seconds ago. Wanting standing or good seats but I'll take it.
    Most restricted view are not too bad in the olympia, not sure if any are terrible. I would definitely take circle restricted views before upper circle.

Restricted views tend to be at the aisles, and dpending on the gig people end up standing and standing out in the aisle a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

It's a paperless event so credit cards needed at the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 TRIPLEP

Same, waiting on the website since 8.30. Got 2 seated tickets and when I got to the payment screen, it kicked me out.
    "there was a problem processing your order" - absolute joke. So annoyed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Ticket are paperless for a reason so won't be up on viagogo etc I wonder will there be a support act would want to be for €70!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

I bought tickets to a show in the States few months back. It was run through the bands fan site.
    You were put into a queue depending on the time you entered. So I 'lined up' online and it there was a timer letting me know when it was my turn to go in and check for tickets (if any was left).

It was a really good system and you knew were you stood. I got in early so I got my tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SnakR

Accidentally bought a circle ticket, is there any way I can sell this to anyone? will do cost price

With paperless I don't mind meeting someone at the door

Edit: me and my friends are in upper circle, so have no need for the regular circle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ederkeh

Pink11 wrote: »
    I bought tickets to a show in the States few months back. It was run through the bands fan site.
    You were put into a queue depending on the time you entered. So I 'lined up' online and it there was a timer letting me know when it was my turn to go in and check for tickets (if any was left).

It was a really good system and you knew were you stood. I got in early so I got my tickets.

This ticketmaster way seems like some method just to generate money from idiots like me clicking those fecking reCAPTCHA images

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭J-C

ederkeh wrote: »
    This ticketmaster way seems like some method just to generate money from idiots like me clicking those fecking reCAPTCHA images

No I am not a f***ing robot!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

J-C wrote: »
    No I am not a f***ing robot!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDYH1asPj4

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Goggleyed_gimp

Write to your local TD's complaining about seatwave, it's the only way we can beat these bastards. They're holding a public consultation today, you need to send them an email- https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/615vw9/public_consultation_on_the_resale_of_tickets_for/

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

eldest200 wrote: »
    So no Kasabian for EP. Will they do a arena tour here this year? T Vital has no announcement could they play since they're playing at reading & leeds.

They could still be announced in the next announcement , but yea arena tour will happen
    I cant Kasabian ever playing EP. I know EP has gone more mainstream in recent years but Kasabian is a step too far.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

SuperBW wrote: »
    I cant Kasabian ever playing EP. I know EP has gone more mainstream in recent years but Kasabian is a step too far.

How? When they have had the likes of Sam Smith, Lana Del Ray , FATM etc

• Advertisement

How? When they have had the likes of Sam Smith, Lana Del Ray , FATM etc

Fair point I guess...just couldn't see it. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Special guests for the tour 'CABBAGE'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I have to say, I still don't like the first song a whole lot but listening to it with the video it sort of......fits a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

so since this is ticketless, do we just turn up with card on the night ?

s8n wrote: »
    so since this is ticketless, do we just turn up with card on the night ?

Think so and ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronan6700

I am still upset that I didnt get a ticket!!! Online @ 9am and no joy. My mate did the same and nothing either.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I'd say the majority went in the pre-sale on the Tuesday so probably only a couple of hundred left on Friday.

Corholio wrote: »
    I have to say, I still don't like the first song a whole lot but listening to it with the video it sort of......fits a lot better.

Took a few listens but I really like it now. Heard it on the radio the other day thought it sounded great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Belfast date added for 23rd August for those who may have missed out on tickets to the Dublin gig.

Advertisement