Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi everyone!

Options
  • 17-03-2017 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My daughter (18) is flying in to Dublin from Scotland only to transfer to Los Angeles, but I thought she could extend her trip and get out of the airport and explore Dublin and surrounding areas a bit. She is a very nice girl. Is there anyone that would be willing to show her around for a day or two? I remember Ireland 20 years ago when I visited and was so enthralled by the beauty and the friendliness if the people. Stella is coming on March 20th. Any feedback is highly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

My daughter (18) is flying in to Dublin from Scotland only to transfer to Los Angeles, but I thought she could extend her trip and get out of the airport and explore Dublin and surrounding areas a bit. She is a very nice girl. Is there anyone that would be willing to show her around for a day or two? I remember Ireland 20 years ago when I visited and was so enthralled by the beauty and the friendliness if the people. Stella is coming on March 20th. Any feedback is highly appreciated! :)

Can't possibly be real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Let's get this right!
    A stranger on the internet has an 18 year old daughter who wants to spend time with other strangers ( replace with axe murders etc) for a few days.
    OP , if real ( and it could be) ..Have you done a risk assessment?

Where is she staying?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement