Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Half price Dewalt DCF899P2-GB 18 V impact wrech - screwfix.ie

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Screwfix has slightly better (in terms of batteries) and slightly cheaper option:

http://www.ie.screwfix.com/dewalt-dcz298s2-gb-18v-1-5ah-li-ion-combi-drill-impact-driver-twin-pack.html

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

joujoujou wrote: »
    Screwfix has slightly better (in terms of batteries) and slightly cheaper option:

http://www.ie.screwfix.com/dewalt-dcz298s2-gb-18v-1-5ah-li-ion-combi-drill-impact-driver-twin-pack.html

:)

I have the older version that takes the old NiCad batteries. Still going fine after 5 years of hard work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

My DCG412 Clamp master key arrived via PM - very nice and compact powers on 405Watts power. Just registered it for the 3yr warranty as well.

Will keep an eye for impact driver and drill but the US is looking like the place to go there so will defo check while im passing through

413685.JPG

413686.JPG

and the bonus bit set!

413687.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

So bloody tempted to grab that grinder! About €130 all in ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

dodzy wrote: »
    So bloody tempted to grab that grinder! About €130 all in ?

Yep more or less...Less when using the Revolut card ;)

Do think its worth the extra £4 for the bit set versus the cheapest seller. :cool:

• Advertisement

Yep more or less...Less when using the Revolut card ;)

Do think its worth the extra £4 for the bit set versus the cheapest seller. :cool:

It's a no brainer. The bits are 14£:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

If anyone is looking a great little torch as well to go with the batteries.I got this last year when it was a bit cheaper.Absolute cracker of a light off it.Their about €60-€70 in hardware shops if not dearer.You probably could find cheaper on other sites.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeWalt-Lithium-Ion-Body-Cordless-Torch/dp/B0051HEBAW/ref=lp_3603147031_1_7?srs=3603147031&ie=UTF8&qid=1491511942&sr=8-7

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭CurlyEng

Does not shop to ireland
    If anyone is looking a great little torch as well to go with the batteries.I got this last year when it was a bit cheaper.Absolute cracker of a light off it.Their about €60-€70 in hardware shops if not dearer.You probably could find cheaper on other sites.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeWalt-Lithium-Ion-Body-Cordless-Torch/dp/B0051HEBAW/ref=lp_3603147031_1_7?srs=3603147031&ie=UTF8&qid=1491511942&sr=8-7

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭CurlyEng

Ship, even
    CurlyEng wrote: »
    Does not shop to ireland

CurlyEng wrote: »
    Ship, even

Yeah i was working on the basis, that everyone would be pretty much informed on the likes of Parcel Motel(which i always use) or Parcel Wizard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

Prime customers only.

You have to select a different seller too.

Cheers lad, bought for £21.05 plus PM charge from UK Planet Tools seller :)

The XR kit is starting to come together.

No bother.I've bought most of my Drills and the like from Amazon. Probably the best value around for tools in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭DanielGibbons

You must have some collection now :D

You must have some collection now :D

DCD995 - Drill
    DCF887 - Impact driver
    DCF899 - Impact wrench
    DCL040 - Torch
    DWST171195 - Kitbox
    Will hopefully get the angle grinder next week
    3 x 5.0ah batteries
    2 x chargers

:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

This deal just keeps on giving :D

Thank you for being a valued customer of Screwfix.

Viewpoint have been commissioned by Screwfix and 100% Cotton to organise face-to-face meetings with customers to better define the needs of customers and evaluate the role of Screwfix.ie against customers? needs.

The event will be held in Dublin city centre, and we hope to speak with tradesmen and the general public who do DIY (including those who love DIY and those that see it more as a necessity!)

The interviews will be held in a small casual location in Dublin city centre on Thursday 1st June (all day). The discussion will last approximately 1 hour. We hope you will find the discussion interesting, your views and opinions will form a valuable part of the research findings.

In appreciation for your time you will receive ?100 in cash as a thank you on the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭The lips

Anybody bored with there shiny impact wrench gathering dust in the garage?

Ready to sell?

PM me....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

The lips wrote: »
    Anybody bored with there shiny impact wrench gathering dust in the garage?

Ready to sell?

PM me....

booooooooooooo

thought up for sale at a good price again :P

Advertisement