Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's this called.

• 18-03-2017 12:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Was in a new gym today. And seen this new piece of equipment.

It was a flat bench that was about 4ft off ground. A person would get on and lie face down. And then reach down to an Olympic barbell resting on supports. This was all part of the same apparatus.

Person would then pull the barbell from below them up to their chest area.

What is this apparatus called ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Seal row?

Wish my gym had one :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Seal row?

Wish my gym had one :(

Think so yeah. Why called seal row, something to do with navy seals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Its a Bench row!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Seal rows are done with DBs.

It's a bench row...sometimes called chest supported row or prone row.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Seal rows are done with DBs.

It's a bench row...sometimes called chest supported row or prone row.

Ah yes.

Here is an image of something that was very like it. Felt weird, had to reach out well in front of me to grab the barbell........or maybe that's because I wasn't forward enough on the bench. But I felt plenty forward, my head was hanging out over end a bit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement