Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't received my electricity top up card yet and i need electricity now

Options
  • 18-03-2017 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Got an email on 10 March with my account number but still have not received my top up card .I have 89p left on my meter. I need the 19 digit card number asap. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

mauraon wrote: »
    Got an email on 10 March with my account number but still have not received my top up card .I have 89p left on my meter. I need the 19 digit card number asap. 
    You won't get them on here until Monday. If you have a keypad type meter you won't loose power until 9am Monday morning and the customer service can be contacted on 1850305095 from 8am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi mauraon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Could you confirm if your property is located in the Republic of Ireland, or Northern Ireland?

If the premises is in the republic of Ireland we would recommend contacting the Pay As You Go Customer Service team on 1850 372 372. They are availble to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.

They will then be able to provide you with your Keypad Top-Up Card number, while your card is on its way. Once you have this number, you can then purchase top-up online here.

Should the property be in Northern Ireland, we would recommend contacting our colleagues there on 0345 600 5335. They are available to call from 8:30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday. They are also available on Facebook and Twitter.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement