Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think my crush cross dresses

Options
  • 18-03-2017 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I am new here, so first thread. I think someone I really like cross dresses. We have had reason to see one another a lot over the past year and I got that his eyes shine when he looks at me and I feel it. His touch is very pronounced and stays for me (nothing inappropriate or intimate). I thought he might be gay, as he has particular expressions, he works in the creative arts, so I thought no he's not gay those gestures are just professional affectations. I still couldn't figure it out, it felt like I was getting mixed messages, so therefore probably giving them too. I am quite perceptive and I felt I was missing something, then one day there was an advertisement on TV for Perry Graysons TV show...and the penny dropped. This has not has been confirmed to me, but it feels right. I guess there is nothing I can do, certainly I would never invade his privacy. My first post.....not even sure if it is ok to ask/propose something like this, or even what I am expecting. I am a straight female.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

That's quite a jump you've made. Would you have a problem with it if it is the case anyway?

EDIT: Just noticed but this is more suited to PI or even AH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Maxinne G

Hi Topper Harley, no I wouldn't have a a problem with it. But I have to be careful here as I dont have any actual experience with this, careful for both our sake. My inexperience is confirmed by having to ask, what is PI and AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Maxinne G wrote: »
    Hi Topper Harley, no I wouldn't have a a problem with it. But I have to be careful here as I dont have any actual experience with this, careful for both our sake. My inexperience is confirmed by having to ask, what is PI and AH?

All I'd say for now is, don't jump too far to any conclusions. But if you wouldn't have a problem with it anyway, there's no real issue.

As for PI & AH - a moderator will possibly move this thread to either the Personal Issues or After Hours (for a lighter approach) forum, where you're more likely to get some helpful responses.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As mentioned, this is much better suited to Personal Issues, which can be found here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

We generally don't move threads from N&F these days.

Advertisement