Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary Teachers You're Needed

Options
  • 18-03-2017 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Please disregard

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

From the group's charter:

Help With Assignments/Research

Please don't discuss or offer the answers to specific assignments or questions. This is especially relevant to those offering help for financial reward.
    If you are undertaking research please remember that boards.ie is primarily a discussion site. It's polite to give your own opinion or thoughts first to get a discussion going rather than naming a few topics and expecting posters to do your research for you. Similarly, posting research surveys is not allowed.

At a minimum you should have asked the mods first before posting this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LifeLearner15

My sincerest apologies I was not aware; I will remove my post and will remmber that for future

Kind Regards

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please message one of the mods, with either an outline of what the survey is about, or a link to it and they can decide what to do with it.

Obviously some surveys and research are more relevant and potentially useful than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daniela Vargiu

Hi, I am an Italian teacher and I may be interested.

Advertisement