Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui P90 and Tokyo Marui M16 A2 Airsoft AEG

Options
  • 18-03-2017 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Both Weapons are in good condition, I got them from a friend but never had a chance to test them out. I lost the chargers and batteries for both weapons however those are pretty cheap to get. Last time the weapons were fired was a year ago and they both worked absolutely fine. I'm willing to sell both weapons for 250 euro, I will include plenty of accessories(helmet, kneepads, handgun holster, cleaning products and bb bullets). I'm based in Celbridge Co.Kildare. Please do not hesitate to contact me for questions.

P90 Power 270fps

M16A2 Power 285fps

PRICE FOR ALL - 250eu (Open to offers though)

Snip don't post any other contact details again.The rules of this forum are compulsory reading.Also do not edit a Mod instruction in your post.Last friendly warning
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭paddymul01

Thank your number down before moderators give out to you and can you post pics

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Adamskaj

I couldnt post photos as im a new user, i can probably do it in private

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭paddymul01

Adamskaj wrote: »
    I couldnt post photos as im a new user, i can probably do it in private

Speak to a moderator they should be able to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LP64

Pics for p90 and any extra mags with it? Also is the body plastic or metal? And last one what type of connector for the battery?
    Thanks

Advertisement