Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herman Miller Aeron chair ?

Options
  • 18-03-2017 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

hi,

I want to get a Herman Miller Aeron office chair for working at home. Is there anywhere in dublin where you can try sitting on them ? I'm 183cm tall and it says that's a size C but I would really like to try before I purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Moved to requests thread

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Place on Harolds Cross road sells them as office surplus. Some fairly worn units but some are ok. 1/5th RRP though so worth the scratches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

cool, getting to try them would be a big plus. I think there is a place in Athlone but its too far. Scratches are nothing! also they are breathable so no smell.
    do you know the name of the harolds cross place ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Seen these on Irish Liquidators, look them up on Facebook. €200 a pop from memory, was about 3 - 4 weeks ago

Advertisement