Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online 365.. It Isn't..!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Good Morning, thanks to everyone for posting.[/font]
    [font=Arial","sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial","sans-serif]We’re sorry some users are having difficulty using the 365 Online website this morning; we’re working to resolve this ASAP. Our t[/font][font=Arial","sans-serif]ablet & mobile Apps are still available.[/font]
    [font=Arial","sans-serif]Apologies again, I’ll post here again with any further updates, thanks.[/font]
    [font=Arial","sans-serif]Nicola[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Aye Bosun

my3cents wrote: »

Edit> Forgot to ask OP, was the title a typo or a sly dig at banking 365?
    A typo but a fortunate one ;)

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    I can't get past the login page. This is intolerable. Can you provide an address for a written complaint?

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Sorry Ben D Bus, if you’d like to make a complaint about this, please see our complaints process here. [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Apologies again, thanks.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Nicola[/font]

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Would have been nice to know there was issues before I wasted my time trying to log in...

How come you don't have a message advising customer of the issue on the site?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I've merged some threads that were all on Banking 365 not working - this may have resulted in multiple similar posts appearing from reps (from different threads). 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

still down and been down all morning, BOI - should you consider renaming it from 365? shockingly bad considering you were so quick to take away other options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭poker--addict

We know you are working to resolve but can you explain why the issue is happening in the first place? thanks

😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭georgefalls

soc wrote: »
    Once again, 365 online is down.  This is becoming a weekly occurrence these days.  I got on through the mobile app after a couple of attempts, but on the computer it takes ages and then says it can't complete the request. 
    Yep, same here. Laptop not working.
    Ben D Bus wrote: »
    I can't get past the login page.  This is intolerable.  Can you provide an address for a written complaint?
    Aye Bosun wrote: »
    The app is working for me now, looks like they did an update on it too.
    mr j tayto wrote: »
    Yep, same here. Unable to log in to the site all morning.

They wont answer the phones either.

No doubt we'll all get the generic answer that ,no, there was no problem on their end and if you reboot your modem/laptop/tablet everything should be just fine.

Joke of a bank.
    Apps crashing, site down, no explanations other than 'generic' replies, to save the poor dears from having to type.

They don't do themselves any favours, do they..!!!

Thanks all, I can confirm that the website is now working normally.

Apologies again for any inconvenience, thanks.

Nicola

can you confirm what happened?

😎

• Advertisement

MarkR wrote: »
    Would have been nice to know there was issues before I wasted my time trying to log in...

<- this - there should have been a message on the main BOI page - considering the length of the outage 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Caroleia wrote: »

<- this - there should have been a message on the main BOI page - considering the length of the outage 
    I would have thought the login page would have been the best place? I just type 365online and let the browser do the rest, I never waste my time with the BoI website.

my3cents wrote: »
    Caroleia wrote: »

I would have thought the login page would have been the best place? I just type 365online and let the browser do the rest, I never waste my time with the BoI website.
    me too! - but the login page was hanging for me - at which point I checked the main page in the vain hope they might have thought to update their customers - I did get an error message on the login page but only intermittently It took a visit to  good old boards to find out what was going on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'm going to stick up for BOI for a second here. Been with them since I was about 10 (nearly 20 years ago) and though there have been sporadic outages of 365 for the last few days it's a new issue and they should have a chance to sort it out. Have genuinely never had an issue in nearly two decades.

My only gripe, and it's by no means unique to BOI or even banks - please don't patronise us with empty and uninformed scripted replies on social media. Give us detail and be honest about resolution timeframe, or please for everyone's sake just don't bother replying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Can't log into the app this morning, is there an issue?

tara83 wrote: »
    Can't log into the app this morning, is there an issue?
    Hi tara83, thanks for getting in touch.

The App is working normally, if you're unable to login this morning please could I ask you to uninstall the App and then reinstall it? If you're continuing to have difficulties please let me know.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭eurokev

Question for other eejits out there like myself who have procrastinated on switching.
    I just got a new phone (running Android lollipop) and every time I open the app it first crashes, and I have to open it again to work.
    I thought this was unique to my old 'old' phone, running Android 4.0, which did the exact same thing.
    My GF has an s6 and I just found out it happens to her too.
    Are we unique or does it happen to everyone else too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Hi tara83, thanks for getting in touch.

The App is working normally, if you're unable to login this morning please could I ask you to uninstall the App and then reinstall it? If you're continuing to have difficulties please let me know.

Thanks
    Nicola

That seems to have worked. However I will add that this is an inconvenience

Thanks

eurokev wrote: »
    Question for other eejits out there like myself who have procrastinated on switching.
    I just got a new phone (running Android lollipop) and every time I open the app it first crashes, and I have to open it again to work.
    I thought this was unique to my old 'old' phone, running Android 4.0, which did the exact same thing.
    Hi eurokev, just saw your post.

Can you let me know what Android version you have and your handset type, also if you're using the very latest version of our App?

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

eurokev wrote: »
    Doesn't happen to me but it is a pretty crappy app. Crashes don't surprise me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Can't log in this morning...again. Site hanging. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

App is telling me this morning that login details are incorrect when there not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Can't log in this morning...again. Site hanging. 
    Hi LynnGrace,

Sorry to hear this. The site should be operating as normal, can you please try clearing your cache and logging in again? 
    App is telling me this morning that login details are incorrect when there not.
    Hi there, 

If you can please delete the app and re-install it, this will then allow you to log in. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've deleted app and reinstalled and it's still telling me my log in details are incorrect.
    Sort yourselves out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

anna080 wrote: »
    I've deleted app and reinstalled and it's still telling me my log in details are incorrect.
    Sort yourselves out.
    Hi Anna, 

Sorry to hear this. Have you been able to log in successfully through the website? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

eurokev wrote:
    Question for other eejits out there like myself who have procrastinated on switching. I just got a new phone (running Android lollipop) and every time I open the app it first crashes, and I have to open it again to work. I thought this was unique to my old 'old' phone, running Android 4.0, which did the exact same thing. My GF has an s6 and I just found out it happens to her too. Are we unique or does it happen to everyone else too.

Happens all the time to me despite uninstalling and reinstalling.

Is there issues for mobile login again today?

😎

Telling me log in details are incorrect. 😡

😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

It only works for me if I delete and reinstall the app every time I want to check my balance! Otherwise it tells me my details are incorrect. I shouldn't have to do this every time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I was getting the message that my log-in details were incorrect, it's quite worrying really when you know they're not!  Had me wondering if someone had changed my security details.

The app is working again now that I uninstalled it and downloaded it again.  Pain in the arse though - I don't have wifi in my house, so had to wait a day before I could check my balance.

Advertisement