Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature nursing 2017

• 19-03-2017 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have applied to nursing at various colleges still making up my mind on which is my first choice, as far as I know the Cao codes are the same for mature as traditional students. As far as the assesment is concerned I have researched online and taken practice tests, I'm unsure about what the job scenario questions are like, does anyone know? I am planning to attend a preparation course and hoping to get more information there but if anyone has applied previously please let me know
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anynameworks

The prep course is the best thing you will do. Job simulation questions are based on being a student nurse and it gives you scenarios and statements and you choose which statement would be the best for your patient. The key is, you patient ALWAYS comes first.

Advertisement