Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City v Liverpool Match Thread Super Micra Sunday

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

SlickRic wrote:
    Klopp: "There's one outstanding side this season – and they will deserve to be champions."

Yeah fair play Celtic ;)

M!Ck^ wrote:
    With 2 games in hand over Liverpool? I don't think so

One of them is at the Etihad so I wouldn't scratch up the 6 points yet. I imagine Jose will target the Europa assuming United don't run out of bananas before May :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Very important point for Liverpool. I felt Citty were probably the better team overall tho Liverpool had them on the ropes for about 10/15 minutes and never pushed on. Is that Liverpool done now with all the top 6 teams? Arsenal and Utd have some very tough games left which leaves Liverpool firmly in the driving seat for 4th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Nalz wrote: »
    Don't be "gloating". Some fans would rather the points

With United's run in I'd definitely prefer the points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Vanolder wrote: »
    Very important point for Liverpool. I felt Citty were probably the better team overall tho Liverpool had them on the ropes for about 10/15 minutes and never pushed on. Is that Liverpool done now with all the top 6 teams? Arsenal and Utd have some very tough games left which leaves Liverpool firmly in the driving seat for 4th.

Yeah Liverpool don't play any more of the top 6 this season. Home to 7th placed Everton next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

With United's run in I'd definitely prefer the points.

Wouldn't anyone? Does "the points" have a value? Like 4 o 6? Obviously then anyone would prefer points.

What a fúcking obvious thing to say.

Advertisement