Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 International Payment query

Options
  • 19-03-2017 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

I would have sent an international payment through 365online at the start of the month. Is there a way to see directly who the payment was sent to (as means of proof of payment)?

From my account statement I can only see the payment was sent on the day in question with the details listing 365IntPayfollowed by a sequence of numbers but no the details of the recipient, that I can see.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

DeWitt wrote: »
    I would have sent an international payment through 365online at the start of the month. Is there a way to see directly who the payment was sent to (as means of proof of payment)?

From my account statement I can only see the payment was sent on the day in question with the details listing 365IntPayfollowed by a sequence of numbers but no the details of the recipient, that I can see.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi DeWitt, thanks for getting in touch.

When you're making the transfer online you can print out a copy of the payment confirmation screen which will display all of the payment information.

If you send us an 'Ask a Question' through the 365 online service desk we'll be able to let you know who the payment went to and we can also arrange proof of payment for you.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Hi DeWitt, thanks for getting in touch.

When you're making the transfer online you can print out a copy of the payment confirmation screen which will display all of the payment information.

If you send us an 'Ask a Question' through the 365 online service desk we'll be able to let you know who the payment went to and we can also arrange proof of payment for you.

Thanks
    Nicola
    Will do. Thanks a mil!

Advertisement