Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am so ****ing wrecked today, ill bne posting more if i survive the lynch

What makes you think you are a target?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

As i said before i favour FFA

My #FFA1 is below
    tritium wrote: »
    I dont generally like random lynches since i think they nevwr help the village. Happy to go #ffa. If we do my three are
    Grumpy- my #1 pick, defence is pure wolfey
    Emf: already mentioned i think they might be sk
    Strawberry - bit of filler since im not sure yet, one if a few people who could go either way yet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Catching up on the last few pages. Earlier, I was suspect of gufc because I think he was the one pushing Snape/Me to out him/myself, which made me suspicious. But as I read over the posts, I then came to be suspicious of both gufc and Andy, and have now shifted just to Andy
    If we do FFA, I only have the two names; gufc and Andy. A third name will just be a random pick, so I don't want to give one.

At the moment, I'm leaning heavily towards Andy.

Uriel. wrote: »
    just do an FFA style thing to get the voting method for tonight:

VMR - Voting Method Race
    VMF - Voting Method FFA
    VMB - Voting Method Blind

:p

:D

:pac:

What about my suggestion? I think it's less risky for a rolled villager?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

cos he's a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I am so ****ing wrecked today, ill bne posting more if i survive the lynch

Interestingly uncontroversial second post in the game....

Adding Raze to my long term list for that :P

I never fear the lynch. Always fear the munch.

What about my suggestion? I think it's less risky for a rolled villager?

which one?

which one?

The one I suggested twice now :)

Before we vote we can state on thread who we voting for, so it's not blind. That way if a rolled villager is in danger and can do something about it.

Well it looks like you's are listing your suspects even though we have yet to decide voting method!

I wonder how we'd get on organising a piss up in a brewery? Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

just do an FFA style thing to get the voting method for tonight:

VMR - Voting Method Race
    VMF - Voting Method FFA
    VMB - Voting Method Blind

:p

:D

:pac:
    :pac: :pac: :pac:

I'm in favour of the FFA. I brought it up, and I'm happy to organize it. Fully aware that it'll put a target on my head for being too helpful but sure I've already got that for a few stupid posts today.

This is how I understand it to work. Everyone does a post today and uses the tag #FFA1 coz it's Day 1. You pick any three that you find suspicious and give reasons why. We'll close at let's say 8pm. I'll put everyone's on a neat little table. The top 3 are then raced - no matter who was in your FFA you pick one of these three BUT you don't say on thread who. Simples.

Here would be mine:

#FFA1 -

Andy- I dunno, he's playing super strange. It's all very OTT and it could be just to shake out wolves but it's tough to tell.

Tritium - you've been very very quiet. Nothing else really to go on here, it's just unusual. There's a few others, but you stood out most to me.

Flush - I poked her a little bit and she immediately decided I must be a wolf. The reaction was too extreme for me although I appreciate it looks a bit like tit for tat voting.

I suggest 100% random secret voting so we have no info to gain and increase our chances of killing a roled villager.

Thank this if you agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

FML, this is what happens when you go out the Sunday night a game is starting. Over 300 posts and I've read none of them so far. Very busy here in work so catching up is going to be a very slow process.

Pmsl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Unlucky Jayop. My office mates are looking at me in shock for cackling to myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i think this place is haunted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Jayop wrote: »
    FML, this is what happens when you go out the Sunday night a game is starting. Over 300 posts and I've read none of them so far. Very busy here in work so catching up is going to be a very slow process.

Dude.. I hate to break it to you..... but you died this morning!

I see dead people :pac:

Mods, please let him find out the hard way lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry to break it to you Jay, but you're dead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Who's going to tell him.....

Jesus I'm ages behind. Looked forward briefly to know if I was dead first before posting this. Busy day in work but will catch up asap.

Feck that Jayo never let people tell you who or what you are. If you want to be alive you be alive.

Fight the power

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sorry to break it to you Jay, but you're dead.

Lol

That should be boards.ie "post of the day"

Haha hahahaha

Is this a genuine error?
    Or a mod surprise
    ????

Gufc, Andy, mahama

Seem to be in the running or mentioned a lot

Why?

:pac: :pac: :pac:

I'm in favour of the FFA. I brought it up, and I'm happy to organize it. Fully aware that it'll put a target on my head for being too helpful but sure I've already got that for a few stupid posts today.

This is how I understand it to work. Everyone does a post today and uses the tag #FFA1 coz it's Day 1. You pick any three that you find suspicious and give reasons why. We'll close at let's say 8pm. I'll put everyone's on a neat little table. The top 3 are then raced - no matter who was in your FFA you pick one of these three BUT you don't say on thread who. Simples.

Here would be mine:

#FFA1 -

Andy- I dunno, he's playing super strange. It's all very OTT and it could be just to shake out wolves but it's tough to tell.

Tritium - you've been very very quiet. Nothing else really to go on here, it's just unusual. There's a few others, but you stood out most to me.

Flush - I poked her a little bit and she immediately decided I must be a wolf. The reaction was too extreme for me although I appreciate it looks a bit like tit for tat voting.

I did mine ages ago. As did Trit (twice) you're way behind on the organisation front lol

• Advertisement

Advertisement