Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm takin the sub player on their (her?) posts. I don't think they're any more or less likely to be roled, a mod will always use a substitute where available to not disrupt the game.

I'm caught up. Hmmm. I'm not a fan of FFA to be honest. It's all very random at the start. Some people are claiming you might end up randomly getting a roled villager by doing a blind vote? But a ffa is any different on day 1? Too easy for wolves to hide amongst the ffa. I know who I'm going to vote for. I'm not sure if I will reveal or explain why till after the lynch. I'll see what happens. Its a relatively simple game if you remove all the Harry Potter references.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

My FFA for what its worth

Gufc - Explanation

Grumpy - Explanation

Quickbeam - if gufc is a wolf then i think qb is a good candidate for accomplice

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think we should look at low posters (I'm aware that includes myself). Everyone who is getting accusations thrown at them are high posters. too easy for the wolves to hide in the low posters, and i dont think they would be going hell for leather firing out accusations cos attention will then be drawn their way. when i get home from work i will be able to post more.

My very reluctant #FFA1

Andy - you wanted to be raced so I'm helping you get what you want.

Tritium - has thrown a few names into the suspects pile today and I'm wondering if this is a subtle baddies trick.

The Valeyard - has a few posts but nothing of any substance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Tbh its kind if splitring to two camps right now which could slow us badly if we choose wrong. Andy i would like to get youe thoughts on who the key bad roles are based on the rukes in the op? Grumpy also curious about your defensiveness earlier when challenged on being a wolf

tritium wrote: »
    Tbh its kind if splitring to two camps right now which could slow us badly if we choose wrong. Andy i would like to get youe thoughts on who the key bad roles are based on the rukes in the op? Grumpy also curious about your defensiveness earlier when challenged on being a wolf

my assumptions are based on my ffa explanation

if gufc is a wolf then he could be volder

if grumpy is a wolf i reckon he is the seer one

if gufc is a wolf then i reckon qb is one and i reckon she is not the one that shows good when peeked as she was defensive when i suggested it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

andy125 wrote: »
    my assumptions are based on my ffa explanation

if gufc is a wolf then he could be volder

if grumpy is a wolf i reckon She is the seer one

if gufc is a wolf then i reckon qb is one and i reckon she is not the one that shows good when peeked as she was defensive when i suggested it

Fixed your post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tritium wrote: »
    Tbh its kind if splitring to two camps right now which could slow us badly if we choose wrong.

GAH we've ended up essentially with a race which is the one thing I really wanted to avoid.

Take a trip into the future with me:
    Day 4 -

Some random player says to me -"dottie you voted for x on night 1 and they turned out to be a villager, y who also voted for them turned out to be a wolf so therefor you're a wolf too"

Dottie says - "guys, on night one because we had no info to go on and I was presented with two names, I had to pick 1, I voted for x because I didn't think the other guy was a wolf"

Some random player - "that's exactly what a wolf would say, sorry dottie we have to lynch you now, it's for the good of the village"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

gufc21 wrote: »
    To be fair, its specifically the reason i asked him if he was playing last night. I've been there and the next day isn't fun . I'd give him a pass for today, but that's just cause i know where he's coming from and there is nothing really to suggest anything different

17159344_1595726487119218_2379297413479720094_o_zpsjhulivix.jpg

was an incredibly wearing out game, even to push off the line your feet would get stuck in mud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm off out bowling for the night lads. Will be back home around lynch time. Voting for one of my FFA. Didn't have time to revise it but we all have so little to go on.

Eh... Don't kill me?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Eh... Don't kill me?

You sound worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

OK it has taken me 40 mins since finishing work to read through all this!! My biggest question is for Andy. Is there a reason why you would be killed off early in a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Amandadon wrote: »
    OK it has taken me 40 mins since finishing work to read through all this!! My biggest question is for Andy. Is there a reason why you would be killed off early in a game?

He's the seer

I don't know, maybe they just don't like me much

That's not the best explanation. I was hoping you would have a good one. You are trying to push votes too much for a normal villager it's awful suspicious. Saying that gufc does seem suspicious too. But at the moment you seem more Wolfie to me.

That's not the best explanation. I was hoping you would have a good one. You are trying to push votes too much for a normal villager it's awful suspicious. Saying that gufc does seem suspicious too. But at the moment you seem more Wolfie to me.

Gufc is like me, we get villigar or important village roles, never fun wolf ones

Gufc is like me, we get villigar or important village roles, never fun wolf ones

You seem like your defefending him now be careful people might get the wrong impression

All will be clear soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Finally up-to-date. And none the wiser as to how we are voting and who to vote for :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Hmmm this is all very complicated. My paranoia has reached new limits!

So I was going to go with Tritium because s/he (?) named me and quite a few others with no real explanation as to why but reading back on the thread, I'm now suspicious of Andy, gufc and raze.

I know somebody thought Andy and gufc couldn't be going at it, accusing each other but would that not be a good wolfy tactic? Both speculate in the hopes that people find it hard to choose between them and pick a third option. Then someone suspected raze and gufc seemed to get protective...maybe because they don't want 3 wolves in the mix?

So my #FFA1 is Andy, gufc and raze.

OK serious answer

I didn't want to come across as blowing my own triumphant

In previous games some players see me as a good player whether I'm playing for team village or playing for team wolf so this normally makes me a high lynch target and a high munch target

So taking that thinking into hand as I know I am a villager then I suspected I might be a high munch target

I know this could be flipped to put me as a wolf but I will let the village decide what they think I am

I am 1 of 3

I am 2 of 3. Don't lynch Andy. He is 3 of 3.

Yes I would be 3 of 3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ahhhh! Interesting. That's a turn-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm not convinced on Gufc or Mahama.

Gufc, not really sure either way.

Mahama, cause with flushy if you accuse her she accuses you (previous games flush and me both shot each other in the foot with accusations, leading wolves to pounce on it)

Just need to think it through. I'm still not convinced about Crosstown and always suspicious of PartyJungle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

that's funny! I guess you all had to do that cos of the boy who cries seer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Dunno lads, why would ye all come out now like that, seems suspicious as ****.

• Advertisement

1 of you 3 is lying. I am a normal villigar so one of ye is trying to slip in but woint work. And gufc isnt protecticting me he just understands travelling 9 hours total on a bus and playing a high contact game for 2+ hours would make you less than active the next day

Advertisement