Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm not convinced on Gufc or Mahama.

Gufc, not really sure either way.

Mahama, cause with flushy if you accuse her she accuses you (previous games flush and me both shot each other in the foot with accusations, leading wolves to pounce on it)

Just need to think it through. I'm still not convinced about Crosstown and always suspicious of PartyJungle

Crosstown's not playing, ya eejit!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Dunno lads, why would ye all come out now like that, seems suspicious as ****.

Preach Mahama!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Crosstown's not playing, ya eejit!! :)

always worth being suspicious of tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I am 1 of 3
    I am 2 of 3. Don't lynch Andy. He is 3 of 3.
    andy125 wrote: »
    Yes I would be 3 of 3

Well this throws a spanner in my 3 wolves theory...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

What the f is going on????

• Advertisement

1 of you 3 is lying. I am a normal villigar so one of ye is trying to slip in but woint work. And gufc isnt protecticting me he just understands travelling 9 hours total on a bus and playing a high contact game for 2+ hours would make you less than active the next day

If one is lying they're all lying, they coordinated posts, the couldn't do that if they weren't working together

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

What the f is going on????

someone from my reading came out as 1 of the normal villagers, then two more did, one of these 3 is 100% lying

If one is lying they're all lying, they coordinated posts, the couldn't do that if they weren't working together

They are lying 100% I will even take a death to prove im a villager and expose one of them for lying

Okay, I believe yous. The only other alternative is that they're three of the wolves, but that would be madness to do as the real 3 would know immediately.

So, can't vote for Andy. Are we still going ahead with the results of the FFA and a race? You're THAT sure about Gufc that you'd lynch him knowing that you're not going to be lynched once you'd announed that.

Okay, I believe yous. The only other alternative is that they're three of the wolves, but that would be madness to do as the real 3 would know immediately.

So, can't vote for Andy. Are we still going ahead with the results of the FFA and a race? You're THAT sure about Gufc that you'd lynch him knowing that you're not going to be lynched once you'd announed that.

Dont one of them is lying. Seriously.

• Advertisement

They are lying 100% I will even take a death to prove im a villager and expose one of them for lying

I'm not saying they're not lying!!

I'm saying if one is they all are! Either way they have a backroom and are communicating with each other, the question on the table is are they good or evil

They're saying they're the Gryfindor common room three, not NRVs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tell us what your onthread task was for access, then we can review thread. otherwise i dont buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Grumps or gufc one of them have to be a wolf

I'm not saying they're not lying!!

I'm saying if one is they all are! Either way they have a backroom and are communicating with each other, the question on the table is are they good or evil

Well if the claim was to be normal rolled villagers then they are lying and that is suspect

someone from my reading came out as 1 of the normal villagers, then two more did, one of these 3 is 100% lying

Which one is lying and to what end

Which one is lying and to what end

To get their wolf ass in as a normal boring rolled villager

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

as skeith said, please point us to your tasks that would allow ye to communicate in a back room

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

But they'd be 1 of 8 if they were a villager right? I'm open to correction but there's 13 roles and 21 players in total. So 8 unroled normal villagers...so that can't be their claim....right?

I should just change my avatar to a big confused head at this rate

Look, your claiming one of us is lying. How does that one wolf manage to coordinate with two non-wolfs? Makes no sense.

• Advertisement

Raze - they had to plan this, so they are either:

Harry/Ron/Hermione - in a room, trying to save one of their own and nab a (possible) wolf in a race.
    Wolves - who would be mad to take the chance knowing that the real H/R/H are still out there and could prove them wrong.

They are (as far as we know, unless the mods have other secrets from us) the only groups who communicate off thread.

They're saying they're the Gryfindor common room three, not NRVs.

I was just thinking that there too. Bit crazy and so wolfy. ALthough RTA seems not want tp be part of it. But he was one I was suss of!

Andy, is in my FFA as well, goodness knows who to vote for. I have a placeholder in for Mahama but could be changing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

either 3 wolves or their genuine

Well if the claim was to be normal rolled villagers then they are lying and that is suspect

They're claiming to be the goodies, I assume, Harry Ron and emma watson.
    They couldn't be claiming non roled villagers cos then they couldn't coordinate the postings!!

(side note- I KNEW mick and andy were working together)

TBH, the two fo you seem mental enough to me to try this either way, as wolves or goodies so I'm a little conflicted coming down 65/35 on good v evil tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

This is a major gamble.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

Are ye claiming to be griffinders. If so y come our this early. I was believing you where innocent Andy. I still don't know about Gufc your proof wasn't very sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Dont one of them is lying. Seriously.

Unless you are one of the gryfindor people then they aren't lying. Your still off the mark with me andy but unless raze says he is a member of gryfindor ill be taking you at face value.

It does make sense that you are in a back room given your post and that mick is with you given his posts. Its why i put both of ye in my ffa... again depending on raze's claims then I'll be moving from you but thanks to ye leaving it so late i know have to thrawl through 2 days posts to find someone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Day one and everyone is coming out???????

Seriously play or major bluff?

• Advertisement

So the 3 are...

- Harry, Ron and Hermione - have access to the Gryffindor Common Room, however they must earn the password through a task to get past the Fat Lady. However, if the Fat Lady sings, the password may change, and access may be revoked.

Why would they out themselves? Ron and Hermione seem to be basic villagers with a name with no real skills.

Hmm maybe this. They need Harry dead. But it all just seems mad right now. Not sure what to believe.

"
    **Voldemort can't die if Harry is alive. Harrys scar will hurt if Voldemort is attacked, and Harry can sacrifice himself to kill Voldemort, however, if he chooses self sacrifice, he must fight alone.** "

Advertisement