Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

*If* the three lads are our Griffindor heroes (and I'm not convinced just yet) it could be a genius move. We'd have 4 guaranteed goodies and the wolves would be reluctant to hit one of the three in case they kill Harry, putting Voldemort at risk.

It could also be the stupidest move ever pulled also coz if the wolves exclude the 3, then the actual pool of possible kills is smaller, putting our good roles at risk.

I'm trawling through the threads for the FFAs now, we don't have to use em but it'll help us see where we stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

Actually I change my tired vote from uriel to grumpy lumpy thought he was suspicious at the start and has gotten very quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

could 1 of you 3 point to another's task in thread. that will prove to me you are communicating behind the scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

could 1 of you 3 point to another's task in thread. that will prove to me you are communicating behind the scenes

I'm 100% certain they are, my only question is if they're good or evil. How would they have timed the come out thing if they weren't?

I'm 100% certain they are, my only question is if they're good or evil. How would they have timed the come out thing if they weren't?

we'll need the seer or priest for that, or a counter claim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I agree on the timing but I notice that while PJ said he'd be happy to state his task, he didn't actually state it... or did I miss it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Amandadon wrote: »
    Actually I change my tired vote from uriel to grumpy lumpy thought he was suspicious at the start and has gotten very quiet

Grumpy the lady member posted to say she was going bowling. I may have my sights on her for a wolf but just letting you know why she is quiet!

its gone quiet now. i can only assume the wolves and HRH are in their backroom strategising like mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

i'm voting grumpy at the minute.

post 73: "And snape's power is confusing everyone". to me this seems like the wolf backroom is confused, and grumoy let it slip

I missed that!

EMF2010 wrote: »
    I agree on the timing but I notice that while PJ said he'd be happy to state his task, he didn't actually state it... or did I miss it?

he only has 8 posts, I'm betting he had to say Harry Potter, or the fat lady twice on thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

its gone quiet now. i can only assume the wolves and HRH are in their backroom strategising like mad

I Honestly don't doubt their claims. There is no way the wolf pack would come out given that the 3 are still alive....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

any questions i will answer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What were your tasks?

quickbeam wrote: »
    What were your tasks?

post a 4 letter word in 5 consecutive posts

mine was "they" and started at post 3 of mine

micks was "then" no idea when it started

pj was "know"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Amidst the confusion of deciding how and who to vote for, Hagrid decided to take matters in to his own hands, or should I say Aragog’s legs. Hagrid managed to convince Tritium to go on a stroll with him into the forest. Once they got far enough in Hagrid gave Tritium a bit of a shove and ran off. Tritium was disoriented due to Hagrid’s sheer strength. However, it was going to get worse for Tritium as the eyes of a giant spider could be seen from the trees. Tritium was paralysed with fear until Aragog came into the clearing. Alas by this stage it was too late and Aragog feasted on Tritium.

Tritium is dead.

andy125 wrote: »
    post a 4 letter word in 5 consecutive posts

mine was "they" and started at post 3 of mine

micks was "then" no idea when it started

pj was "know"

they're some good non obvious tasks! (nice one mods!)

jaysus, it's all going on in here tonight!

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Amidst the confusion of deciding how and who to vote for, Hagrid decided to take matters in to his own hands, or should I say Aragog’s legs. Hagrid managed to convince Tritium to go on a stroll with him into the forest. Once they got far enough in Hagrid gave Tritium a bit of a shove and ran off. Tritium was disoriented due to Hagrid’s sheer strength. However, it was going to get worse for Tritium as the eyes of a giant spider could be seen from the trees. Tritium was paralysed with fear until Aragog came into the clearing. Alas by this stage it was too late and Aragog feasted on Tritium.

Tritium is dead.

Oh uh!! This isn't instead of the lynch though is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

OMG, what the hell? Poor tritium :eek: :D

well that sucks, i had trit down as a good guy

• Advertisement

Wtf, I stop for some food and family time and all hell breaks loose!

Dunno if that was a good move. The baddies now have 4 confirmed roles which narrows down their list for finding priest and seer.

Fwiw, about 5ish today, I was thinking that Andy must be harry and was trying to get lynched so that we would have a clear shot at Voldemort. I was gonna reveal my theory after the morning munch.

All seems madness, you didn't shut up, Andy. Is it any wonder you were in people's radar? If your griffindor mates have outed themselves to rescue you, you have to take responsibility.

Or, I dunno. Head officially in wrecked zone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

they're some good non obvious tasks! (nice one mods!)

pj only did 4, how did he get access?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I wonder what Hagrid saw in Trit that had him sure he was evil?

I am more worried about the priest and seer now as the holy three in one coming out narrows stuff down. I can see sort of why andy would come out as he was getting a lot of heat but the others...

Doesn't make him not. Remember Vale and Molly? :)

Doesn't make him not. Remember Vale and Molly? :)

i mean it sucks we most likely lost a villager

I wonder what Hagrid saw in Trit that had him sure he was evil?

I am more worried about the priest and seer now as the holy three in one coming out narrows stuff down. I can see sort of why andy would come out as he was getting a lot of heat but the others...

I, for one, and others too I'm sure, wouldn't have believed Andy if he'd come out alone. It was a sensible move in fairness.

I, for one, and others too I'm sure, wouldn't have believed Andy if he'd come out alone. It was a sensible move in fairness.

sure we'd all have laughed and been like "oh andy! you rogue!" as we tied the noose!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, thats a shocker.

So with me and the trio out, we've got 4 of the villagers? Provided everyone believes everyone else.

I've got no clue who to vote for now though. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mrs f is bang on though. As a result of the 3 coming out they have taken 4 off the wolves list for role hunting (4th obviously not of their own making). All to save Andy from a lynch? Seems mad alright but it is what it is and can end up being a game winner in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Proper mad stuff happening this game!

Here's the results of the FFA anyways for what it's worth!

Player Pick 1 Pick 2 Pick 3
    Uriel. GUFC21 Andy125 Mahamageehad
    Tritium Grumpylumpy EMF2010 Strawberry Milkshake
    Lord TSC GUFC21 Andy125
    Mahamageehad Andy125 Tritium MrsFlushdraw
    Deleted User GUFC21 Grumpylumpy
    Quickbeam Andy125 Grumpylumpy Amandadon
    GUFC21 Andy125 MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw Mahamageehad Andy125 Raze_them_all
    dottie_lottie MicksJaguar Andy125 GUFC21
    grumpylumpy Andy125 Tritium Amandadon
    sKeith Mahamageehad Andy125 Grumpylumpy