Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Apparently. I don't fancy either though. :P Don't see anything yet strongly against Grumpy. I'd like to wait til this evening to see how everything develops, but I have 2 suspects right now. I also have 2 that I'm convinced are on the good team. :)

Do we have a plan for how we're going to lynch, or are we going to panic and mess it up as usual? :pac: might as well start figuring this out now.

I'd be in favour of an FFA. (For n00bs it's when you post your top three suspicions with the hashtag #FFA1 on day 1, #FFA2 on day 2 etc. The top two or three are then put up for a public vote.) I also see the benefits of blind voting, but only if reasons are given afterwards. Anyone have any preferences?

bit of a slip here mahama.

deflecting away from grumpy who i'm suspicious,

and more importantly dropping a hint that you are HRH. which your not.

wolf right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ariel? we have no mermaids here! Just an Archangel :D

Only oul clubbie is allowed to call me Ariel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mick only did 4 consectitive posts too. why you say 5 when its 4?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah come off it, ya Andy is griffindor but that doesnt mean he's right. Most of what i said for my reasoning on Andy being a wolf was more or less true, ie. He has a back room. Other than the fact he is now 1 of 4 confirmed good guys his reasoning for me is still shockingly weak.

I had actually thought grumpy and strawberry were in a room last night. I questioned strawberry's posts twice yesterday and both times grumpy jumped in to defend her. Im gona vote grumpy for lack of a better option this late in the day.

Definite wolf.
    The manky paws on him

sKeith wrote: »
    Mick only did 4 consectitive posts too. why you say 5 when its 4?

you need glasses dude

Word then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

bit of a slip here mahama.

deflecting away from grumpy who i'm suspicious,

and more importantly dropping a hint that you are HRH. which your not.

wolf right there.

Her Royal Highness?

Nope, my two I'm convinced on are Uriel and Strawberry. For now at least.
    Whats the evidence against grumpy? I've seen nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

quickbeam wrote: »
    I, for one, and others too I'm sure, wouldn't have believed Andy if he'd come out alone. It was a sensible move in fairness.

He isn't Harry then as they would have let that one happen prob. I think it was a bit silly but that is just my opinion.

Is the FFA between GUFC and Grumpy?

OH PEOPLE GRUMPY IS A FEMALE - YOU ALL CALL HER A HE LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Her Royal Highness?

Nope, my two I'm convinced on are Uriel and Strawberry. For now at least.
    Whats the evidence against grumpy? I've seen nothing.

harry ron herminy

Andy is harry
    Gufc is a wolf
    Grumpy is wolf
    Mahamageehad is a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

gufc21 wrote: »
    Mrs f is bang on though. As a result of the 3 coming out they have taken 4 off the wolves list for role hunting (4th obviously not of their own making). All to save Andy from a lynch? Seems mad alright but it is what it is and can end up being a game winner in the end.

4 people that can lead the village to victory, we have taken any attempt of controlling the village away from the evils and the bodyguard can protect others instead of us, also the seer has 4 less people to check

We weighed up the pros and the cons and the pros far outweigh the cons

• Advertisement

I havent a notion who to vote for now. Andy threw a spanner in the works, tritium has just been slaughtered and vale was only a filler in my list.

I havent a notion who to vote for now. Andy threw a spanner in the works, tritium has just been slaughtered and vale was only a filler in my list.

grumps or gufc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

you need glasses dude

Word then

sorry, i was bringing up the post via your recent posts. seems maybe some are missing from that view. seems to jump from 16 to 77. didnt know that feature wasnt reliable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I said earlier I was torn between gufc and Andy, and had swung to Andy as a wolf after this afternoon. But if the trio are being honest, that swings me back towards gufc.

At the moment, I'd be leaning towards gufc, Raze and Mahama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm leaning towards Grumpy, and Partyjungle.

andy125 wrote: »
    grumps or gufc

I was picking you tonight believing you are harry and then voting GUFC tomorrow because you were vocal about it. But I wasn't going to state this till after the morning munch.

Is gufc Voldemort?

I was picking you tonight believing you are harry and then voting GUFC tomorrow because you were vocal about it. But I wasn't going to state this till after the morning munch.

Is gufc Voldemort?

If gufc was Voldemort, would be an epic strike for the village.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm leaning towards Grumpy, and Partyjungle.

You don't believe PJ is one of the Gryffindor 3?

If gufc was Voldemort, would be an epic strike for the village.

It would be. Harry doesn't know who Voldemort is though right? So if we hang GUFC and Harry's scar tingles, then we'll know it's him.

The Gryffindor 3 I like that we will have much #Jauntz with that in the backroom

• Advertisement

Is gufc Voldemort?

i didn't think anyone believed me and i thought mick was going to be lynched the following day and the priest would of had to come out or leave clues it just wasn't going well at all :o

he could be i have no way of knowing for certain, the odds are 50/50 gufc and grumps for one of them being wolf i reckon

It would be. Harry doesn't know who Voldemort is though right? So if we hang GUFC and Harry's scar tingles, then we'll know it's him.

Gufc will survive the lynch if he's Voldy though.

MSFD why did you change your votes earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Er... im not voldemort, im not a wolf. Genuinly an nrv so its no harm if ye kill me tonight anyway. Given that so much has happened its probably the best idea going forward so as not to hit a rolled villager.

Just one thing in a parting comment to Hagrid. The seer has inadvertently come out. Im not going to identify them in case it was missed but i thought it was plain as day. Im sure players as experienced as mick or Andy have found it so they should be able to say that they no who it is if they wish. I am only saying this because i saw it then in all likelyhood one of the 4 wolf members saw it... just something to help the village in some way.

sullivlo wrote: »
    **Voldemort can't die if Harry is alive. Harrys scar will hurt if Voldemort is attacked, and Harry can sacrifice himself to kill Voldemort, however, if he chooses self sacrifice, he must fight alone.**

Can one of you tell us what this means? Obviously, don't if the information needs to be kept from the wolves, but if it's safe to tell us, could you, please?

MSFD why did you change your votes earlier

If grumpy is a wolf, I'd say Flush might be too. When the FFAs started coming in she dropped Grumpy from her list...

I'm happy to believe the Griffindor 3 for now. They have the form for that kind of thing. I also feel like someone else would have counterclaimed by now.

quickbeam wrote: »
    You don't believe PJ is one of the Gryffindor 3?

I'm always suspicious of low posters. But you're probably right.

Ok, we have to agree on who to lynch and not **** up. Only an hour left. No one else has role claimed grifyndor so I believe them.

Mods, will Harry's scar tingle straight away?

im nominating gufc for lynch.

I'm always suspicious of low posters. But you're probably right.

SKeith is the serial killer I'd say.

• Advertisement

Ok, we have to agree on who to lynch and not **** up. Only an hour left. No one else has role claimed grifyndor so I believe them.

Mods, will Harry's scar tingle straight away?

im nominating gufc for lynch.

Mahamageehad gets my vote for now.

Advertisement