Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It took me like 10 seconds to get that! :P

You said about 15 times that you're a "boring basic villager". The fact that you repeated it so many times is actually the reason I thought you were suss.

I'm not twisting anything. Your FFA was me, Andy and Grumpy. You changed a 20 minutes later to include Raze_them_all instead of Grumpy. Maybe coz the heat was getting too much on Grumpy?

I'd say it was a panic decision. I don't want to say more, I think it'll shine a light on some stuff that should stay hidden for now.

What, pray tell, is geehead clothing? Is that what we're calling those fanny hats? :P I'm not playing confused at all. Some stupid mistakes early this morning is all. For the record, still think you're a goodie.

I'm currently on GUFC, I think it could be a clever double bluff to do the martyr thing. I think Grumpy is looking more and more suspicious though.

DOH! I removed the one from the BOTTOM of the list. It was my order of wolfiness. You are reading into stuff not there wolf! nothing panicky about it at all. Just a normal memory lapse that us ladies in our mid 40's get :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Changed to Gufc too. Not wholly convinced but less sure of him than I was earlier in the day, and with Andy out of the plan, I've nobody better to pin on. If he turns out to be a wolf I would be very suss of Grumpy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

gufc21 wrote: »
    Im not playing mind games. It makes sense to vote me. You have created so much confusion by leaving it so late coming out. Infact having your whole group come out to cover ur ass so you can live another 12 hours and add poor raze to that list. Not to mention shortening the wolves peek list. Ye will be 2 down tonight wit sk and wolves taking ye out. Hows your group of 4 looking then? Clap clap.

I am an nrv kill me. Do not risk hitting a rolled player the priest will validate my claim in due course. There is to much going on not to vote for me and take the risk

the more you martyr the more it looks like you are trying to get last minute switches onto someone else as im sure you know this will be very close, hell even i could still be lynched if people got their votes in early and didnt change

just take one for the team and stop distracting, if your good grumps is bad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

I voted for gufc. No idea what to believe in this game. His posts in the last hour offering himself up seem strange. If he's a wolf then good, and if he is telling the truth and he is a NRV then at least our wayward vote might not be a total disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

DOH! I removed the one from the BOTTOM of the list. It was my order of wolfiness. You are reading into stuff not there wolf! nothing panicky about it at all. Just a normal memory lapse that us ladies in our mid 40's get :pac:

Maybe maybe. I'm not voting you now, but I think you deserve questioning. I wouldn't have even brought up the grumpy thing again, except you swooped in to defend her again later saying she was quiet coz she was bowling. Struck me as odd. *If* grumpy turns out to be a wolf, I'm just saying those things look bad on you.

• Advertisement

I'm off out bowling for the night lads. Will be back home around lynch time. Voting for one of my FFA. Didn't have time to revise it but we all have so little to go on.

Eh... Don't kill me?
    Maybe maybe. I'm not voting you now, but I think you deserve questioning. I wouldn't have even brought up the grumpy thing again, except you swooped in to defend her again later saying she was quiet coz she was bowling. Struck me as odd. *If* grumpy turns out to be a wolf, I'm just saying those things look bad on you.

I was not defending her, I was pointing out something the guy missed when reading. Anyone could have pointed out her post. And if I was on her team would I be that stupid? no I don't think so too.

I think the reason you are barking up the wrong tree mahama is because you are used to pissing on them at night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

andy125 wrote: »
    the more you martyr the more it looks like you are trying to get last minute switches onto someone else as im sure you know this will be very close, hell even i could still be lynched if people got their votes in early and didnt change

just take one for the team and stop distracting, if your good grumps is bad

As i said i have no special role, killing me will not hurt the village. They have to expect that their core of 4 will now go missing soon enough. I dont know if grumpy is bad. I know your reasoning is crap. The priest will validate my claims in due course.

Im not offering myself as a martyr. I am at the hight of the list and i have no viable alternative. If i didnt die tonight the same would of happened tomorrow. Kill me now, start fresh tomorrow

As i said i have no special role, killing me will not hurt the village. They have to expect that their core of 4 will now go missing soon enough. I dont know if grumpy is bad. I know your reasoning is crap. The priest will validate my claims in due course.

Im not offering myself as a martyr. I am at the hight of the list and i have no viable alternative. If i didnt die tonight the same would of happened tomorrow. Kill me now, start fresh tomorrow

so who are your 3 top suspects before you go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Im sticking with Grumpy. Not sitting well with me.

But if Gufc is a wolf, a good start for us.

so who are your 3 top suspects before you go?

As i said i dont have any. Its why im asking to kill me. I tought grumpy and strawberry were in a room because of something last night where strawberry asked a question and grumpy fleshed it out straight away but in hindsite there is not much there.

I was so focused on you all day that i hadnt really been watching anyone else. I was convinced you were in a backroom and was prooved right, unfortunately it was the wrong one and there are now 5 certaincies on day1 that are gona be gone straight away. Good work that.

• Advertisement

Good work that.

I mean your gona be alive until the wolves eat you in the morning andy so who cares about the rest of the village, right?

I just hope the bg doesn't waste something else on you and protects the seer becausr its plain as day who it is imo and she's def more important than a glorified villager

As i said i dont have any. Its why im asking to kill me. I tought grumpy and strawberry were in a room because of something last night where strawberry asked a question and grumpy fleshed it out straight away but in hindsite there is not much there.

I was so focused on you all day that i hadnt really been watching anyone else. I was convinced you were in a backroom and was prooved right, unfortunately it was the wrong one and there are now 5 certaincies on day1 that are gona be gone straight away. Good work that.

Yea but if you are a wolf happy days right, if not its not the end of the world you are making it out to be

Im sticking with Grumpy. Not sitting well with me.

But if Gufc is a wolf, a good start for us.

Why on earth would you vote grumpy? What has she done to suggest wolf? What if she has a role?

I mean your gona be alive until the wolves eat you in the morning andy so who cares about the rest of the village, right?

I just hope the bg doesn't waste something else on you and protects the seer becausr its plain as day who it is imo and she's def more important than a glorified villager

you didn't need the emphasis i got the jist

as i said before we dont want protection, the bg should protect the unkown

Yea but if you are a wolf happy days right, if not its not the end of the world you are making it out to be

IF. The priest will clear my name.

And as i said even if u were, you still exposed a core voting block

For gufc but only IF you turn out as good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form closed a few minutes ago. I'm counting the results now.

Accio lynch results

• Advertisement

I'll admit I googled that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I'll admit I googled that :o

might have to remove my thanks

Some good tunes Mick! wouldn't have been still up had it not been for listening to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Armageddon is katniss

Ah come on i want in DR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

potter-comic-knock-knock.png

Hopefully Harry's scar is tingling right about now!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The school was to-ing and fro-ing all day, trying to decide who to lynch. Claims were made and Aragog was fed, and all the while confusion reigned in Hogwarts. The nerves of a number of people were shot. There were grumblings for grumpy and mahama but in the end the school decided to send gufc to the dementors.

Results:
    gufc21 (11) - mahamageehad, grumplumpy, Strawberry Milkshake, MicksJaguar, Andy125, Lord TSC, quickbeam, EMF2010, MrsFlushdraw, Dan Man and dottie_lottie
    grumpylumpy (4) - gufc21, raze them all, the Valeyard, amandadon
    mahamageehad (4) - partyjungle, y0ssar1an22, sKeith, Uriel.

gufc21 has been lynched

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

potter-comic-knock-knock.png

Hopefully Harry's scar is tingling right about now!!!!

you volde?

GG GUFC hope you was bad mind

Last song I swears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

sleep tight GUFICOUS

Advertisement