Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I was not defending her, I was pointing out something the guy missed when reading. Anyone could have pointed out her post. And if I was on her team would I be that stupid? no I don't think so too.

I think the reason you are barking up the wrong tree mahama is because you are used to pissing on them at night :pac:
    you volde?

Nope! If we're believing the G3 are who they say they are, then if GUFC was Voldemort one of em should have a tingly head right now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Right, for good or bad, what's done is done. Night all, see in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Nope! If we're believing the G3 are who they say they are, then if GUFC was Voldemort one of em should have a tingly head right now.

Would we know though? I'm wondering if the whole "Harry has to fight alone" thing might be that he's not allowed to reveal it on thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

gufc voted for grumpy after all his attempts to persuade us not to vote for her. I think we did good :)

Can seer hold off peeking straight off please dont thank this just in case

• Advertisement

Didn't mean to quote that other post there.

So that's three down now - Jayop, Tritium and GUFC.
    Only priest knows roles, but it's way too early for the priest to come out yet. Priest should be careful not to inadvertently give it away by clearing/rejoicing GUFC.

We lose two in the morning right, SK and wolves?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

i say 2 or 3 wolves voted for gufc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Dan man wrote: »
    gufc voted for grumpy after all his attempts to persuade us not to vote for her. I think we did good :)

Though I guess if he was telling the truth then he would still have voted for grumpy in the hope they were bad. Ah feck this game :D

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Would we know though? I'm wondering if the whole "Harry has to fight alone" thing might be that he's not allowed to reveal it on thread?

We know literally nothing about it. I mused on it a bit earlier but the mods are keeping the mechanics of that under their hats. It's likely that Harry knows, and maybe Voldemort does too. Maybe Harry can't discuss the mechanic with the rest of the G3 or maybe he can't discuss it on thread. All just guesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

andy125 wrote: »
    i say 2 or 3 wolves voted for gufc

This has happened before. Or they know this and spread the vote out? Im not sure which is more likely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

We know literally nothing about it. I mused on it a bit earlier but the mods are keeping the mechanics of that under their hats. It's likely that Harry knows, and maybe Voldemort does too. Maybe Harry can't discuss the mechanic with the rest of the G3 or maybe he can't discuss it on thread. All just guesses.

Sure if Volde knows then you must know too.

The G3 would like the Bodyguard to protect themselves tonight please

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sure if Volde knows then you must know too.

? I'm neither Volde or a wolf. I'll leave it at that, you've already voted for me so nothing I can say will change your mind so I won't bother trying.

I am guessing, and it's a complete guess, that Harry has a one-off duel option. It's pretty iconic in the movies/books. Kinda like the gun in other games. If the targets Voldemort, they both die. Hence the "sacrifice". (Maybe Voldemort has a version of this too? Avada Kevadra?)

? I'm neither Volde or a wolf. I'll leave it at that, you've already voted for me so nothing I can say will change your mind so I won't bother trying.

I am guessing, and it's a complete guess, that Harry has a one-off duel option. It's pretty iconic in the movies/books. Kinda like the gun in other games. If the targets Voldemort, they both die. Hence the "sacrifice". (Maybe Voldemort has a version of this too? Avada Kevadra?)

Hmm, here's a wild guess. We know the fat lady can sing and lock the G3 out. We know that Harry and Voldemort have beef. There's the phrase about "go it alone". So, I'm guessing if Harry takes out Voldemort, killing himself in the process, Ron and Hermione are kicked out of the room.

Hmm, here's a wild guess. We know the fat lady can sing and lock the G3 out. We know that Harry and Voldemort have beef. There's the phrase about "go it alone". So, I'm guessing if Harry takes out Voldemort, killing himself in the process, Ron and Hermione are kicked out of the room.

do you have any musings on the sk?

The G3 would like the Bodyguard to protect themselves tonight please

Is that allowed

Or you mean protect one of the three?

Is that allowed

Or you mean protect one of the three?

he means haggy protects haggy. which is allowed.

he means haggy protects haggy. which is allowed.

grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

and what if haggy protected haggy last night.

sKeith wrote: »

Then one of the haggys could be f*cked?

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »

Then Haggy can't protect Haggy tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

i dont like the word haggy, it sounds weird!

The main question I have is does haggy eat haggis

Lol would you prefer Haggs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

is haggis they plural of haggy?

Lol would you prefer Haggs?

actually yeah!

actually yeah!

Haggs it is.

For SK, they have no allegiance to anyone so I reckon it's one of the lower posters. Here are the lowest 5 posters currently (and who they voted for tonight): raze_them_all_ (grumpylumpy), EMF2010 (GUFC21), partyjungle (mahamageehad), Amandadon (grumpylumpy), Dan man (GUFC21). I'm not super certain just yet on who though.

Have a question for PJ - you voted for me, was there a reason for that? Seems strange that you broke ranks with the rest of the G3 all of whom were voting for GUFC. You said earlier you'd provide reasonings for your choice afterwards but haven't done so yet I don't think?

• Advertisement

Haggs it is.

:D I couldn't even tell you what my mental/visual association with the word haggy is, it's too weird, I could't even attempt to explain!

also confirmed that dottie is not a monty python fan!

Advertisement