Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

For SK, they have no allegiance to anyone so I reckon it's one of the lower posters. Here are the lowest 5 posters currently (and who they voted for tonight): raze_them_all_ (grumpylumpy), EMF2010 (GUFC21), partyjungle (mahamageehad), Amandadon (grumpylumpy), Dan man (GUFC21). I'm not super certain just yet on who though.

Have a question for PJ - you voted for me, was there a reason for that? Seems strange that you broke ranks with the rest of the G3 all of whom were voting for GUFC. You said earlier you'd provide reasonings for your choice afterwards but haven't done so yet I don't think?

Party was on his way out the door as we were revealing so not even sure he will be back tonight it was all a little rushed at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

For SK, they have no allegiance to anyone so I reckon it's one of the lower posters. Here are the lowest 5 posters currently (and who they voted for tonight): raze_them_all_ (grumpylumpy), EMF2010 (GUFC21), partyjungle (mahamageehad), Amandadon (grumpylumpy), Dan man (GUFC21). I'm not super certain just yet on who though.

Have a question for PJ - you voted for me, was there a reason for that? Seems strange that you broke ranks with the rest of the G3 all of whom were voting for GUFC. You said earlier you'd provide reasonings for your choice afterwards but haven't done so yet I don't think?

I have a strong feeling on who sk might be and I'm thinking slightly different to you on it. I'm thinking largely at how the sk role was almost won by cross and he didn't keep a very low profile.

Not going to say yet who I think it is because I'm afraid the person could be an RV.

:D I couldn't even tell you what my mental/visual association with the word haggy is, it's too weird, I could't even attempt to explain!

also confirmed that dottie is not a monty python fan!

Dottie gets lynched tomoro, Blasphemy

You might as well have said jehovah

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

Uriel. wrote: »
    Armageddon is katniss

Uriel can you explain this post to me. Especially when I was referred to as armageddon at a earlier stage?

:D I couldn't even tell you what my mental/visual association with the word haggy is, it's too weird, I could't even attempt to explain!

also confirmed that dottie is not a monty python fan!

Curious

• Advertisement

Amandadon wrote: »
    Uriel can you explain this post to me. Especially when I was referred to as armageddon at a earlier stage?

Katniss backwards is Ssintak

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Dottie gets lynched tomoro, Blasphemy

You might as well have said jehovah

ah come on it's hardly laugh out loud funny is it?! like the shrubery line was moderately amusing and if you were in a giddy mood you might smirk, but it wasn't funny funny!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

OH christ lads my brain.

Dropped in on mobile earlier shortly after the whole forum lost its sh*t and changed my vote to gufc based on the fact that i was sure either andy of gufc were bad. Seeing as andy managed to clear his good name ->> gufc.

What an unusual way for the game to go. This all needs a reread after todays shocking revelations

And what's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Is uriel always a bit mental?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I have a strong feeling on who sk might be and I'm thinking slightly different to you on it. I'm thinking largely at how the sk role was almost won by cross and he didn't keep a very low profile.

Not going to say yet who I think it is because I'm afraid the person could be an RV.

Was that in the last game? I wasn't playing that. Last few times I remember SK playing low key, but completely possible that they're playing different. You voted for me though and accused me a few times, so are you accusing me of being SK? :confused:

ah come on it's hardly laugh out loud funny is it?! like the shrubery line was moderately amusing and if you were in a giddy mood you might smirk, but it wasn't funny funny!!:D

The clip in itself isnt funny its the whole movie(s) that are/is funny its all hilarious
    Im shocked you havent watched them tbh

Monthy Python clips are class

You really might want to explain better uriel

The clip in itself isnt funny its the whole movie(s) that are/is funny its all hilarious

Also going to admit the unadmitable, I don't think I've ever seen a Monty Python clip, not to mind movie.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

And what's that?
    i have no idea either, unless there was a previous game with katniss aberdeen as a roled player and this is a in reference that i cant pick up on due to not reading all the old archived games.

You really might want to explain better uriel

Don't mind him, he's just taking the piss out of you. :P Katniss is a character is a different series. Take it as a sign of acceptance into the group! :cool:

Ah lads watch Monty Python please

they made a movie of that?! :eek:

Ok, this weekend I promise. What one should I start with?

always look on the bright side of life!

• Advertisement

Don't mind him, he's just taking the piss out of you. :P Katniss is a character is a different series. Take it as a sign of acceptance into the group! :cool:

It's very random and makes no sense. If he could make some references as to y he said it. It might safe his ass.

Is uriel always a bit mental?

Im shocked and appalled

And what's that?

Clearly not a Harry Potter fan then?

Ok, this weekend I promise. What one should I start with?

The Life of Brian I think, and keep in mind it was made in the 70s and ripped the pee out of religion.

Nothing against religion mind but it would have been very taboo at the time

confession: I never watcher star wars or indie after discovering the hotness of young harrison ford in the star wars game, if that can't motivate me to watch a movie, monty python is a no hoper.

Was that in the last game? I wasn't playing that. Last few times I remember SK playing low key, but completely possible that they're playing different. You voted for me though and accused me a few times, so are you accusing me of being SK? :confused:

Nope

Clearly not a Harry Potter fan then?

What's it a reference to in Harry Potter then. Enlighten me.

is katniss not a hunger games ref? didn't know there was a katniss in HP

sKeith wrote: »
    is katniss not a hunger games ref? didn't know there was a katniss in HP

My thoughts exactly theirs something weird with the way he just said that line out of nowhere.

• Advertisement

confession: I never watcher star wars or indie after discovering the hotness of young harrison ford in the star wars game, if that can't motivate me to watch a movie, monty python is a no hoper.
    I have seen two star wars - the 1st and the 1st new one. Seen them both in the last year or so though, none before. Here's my list of shame - Indiana Jones, James Bond (I think I saw the latest one with the Mexican parade at the start, but that's the only one), no Die Hard. Also only saw back to the future recently too! :D It's a never ending source of frustration for my geek boyfriend! :D:D
    Nope
    Haha cool ok so are we friends again?
    friend1.jpg
    The Life of Brian I think, and keep in mind it was made in the 70s and ripped the pee out of religion.

Nothing against religion mind but it would have been very taboo at the time
    Okely doke, noted! ;)

Advertisement