Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Amandadon wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly theirs something weird with the way he just said that line out of nowhere.

im guessing as newcomers to this cliche we will have to suffer a few 'in the know' refs from the regulars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

My thoughts exactly theirs something weird with the way he just said that line out of nowhere.

You people are all mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I have seen two star wars - the 1st and the 1st new one. Seen them both in the last year or so though, none before. Here's my list of shame - Indiana Jones, James Bond (I think I saw the latest one with the Mexican parade at the start, but that's the only one), no Die Hard. Also only saw back to the future recently too! :D It's a never ending source of frustration for my geek boyfriend! :D:D

have no shame, I've only see back to the future off that list oh actually I also saw some of one of the starwars that ewan mcgreggor was in, I've also never seen ET. I'm constantly surprising people with the stuff I haven't seen!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel. wrote: »
    You people are all mad.
    honestly, that made me lol.

We are all mad.

FYP

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    im guessing as newcomers to this cliche we will have to suffer a few 'in the know' refs from the regulars.

Ive no idea what Uriel is on about tbf but I can confirm he will take the pee a little bit out of anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

OK so I am going to have to throw this out here. I do think I'm too early doing this but I have a feeling Gufc figured out I was something which I didn't mind untill it did turn out he was a wolf. So I'm afraid he told his team mates about Me. This is y I am picking on uriel that comment with armageddon and katniss Gufc thanked and it was very random. Also the point where he realised I was something was when I was voting. Now although my votes where random he read a lot into them and I think he figured I was the seer. So I'm thinking uriel or gummy or possibly both are wolf's. I would have loved to keep quiet for longer but I think I may be dead by morning.

Im horrified at these movies not seen.

Ive never watched the godfathers

*runs*

Im horrified at these movies not seen.

Ive never watched the godfathers

*runs*

never seen em either....no judgement here chum, they're probably overrated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ive no idea what Uriel is on about tbf but I can confirm he will take the pee a little bit out of anyone

b05629bd2a62114d9fc8c79311ac63da.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

wow

who did you peek amad?

This must be a record for role claims in a single day.

b05629bd2a62114d9fc8c79311ac63da.jpg

Second time u have defended him u are also now on my wolf list.

ok....I'm calling it here. NO MORE CONFESSIONS PEOPLE!! My poor heart can't take it

OK so I am going to have to throw this out here. I do think I'm too early doing this but I have a feeling Gufc figured out I was something which I didn't mind untill it did turn out he was a wolf. So I'm afraid he told his team mates about Me. This is y I am picking on uriel that comment with armageddon and katniss Gufc thanked and it was very random. Also the point where he realised I was something was when I was voting. Now although my votes where random he read a lot into them and I think he figured I was the seer. So I'm thinking uriel or gummy or possibly both are wolf's. I would have loved to keep quiet for longer but I think I may be dead by morning.

Oh holy ****
    What I have done

I don't think a gif qualifies as defending someone??

Oh holy ****
    What I have done

yes Uriel, what have you done!?! :eek:

How do you know gufc was a wolf?

this **** crazy

If you're seer, who were your peeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I get ready to head to bed and THIS happens? I'm going to get no sleep this week

I was about to go to bed too, and now this!!

yes Uriel, what have you done!?! :eek:

That was a completely unexpected reaction

andy125 wrote: »
    wow

who did you peek amad?

I'm the priest so I'm not much use to be fair. I had realised he had figured I was the seer when he was alive didn't think much untill I realised he was a wolf when he died

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

why'd you call her katniss?

I'm just imagining 20 people sitting looking agog at their phones and laptops!!

Im in stitches best game ever so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm the priest so I'm not much use to be fair. I had realised he had figured I was the seer when he was alive didn't think much untill I realised he was a wolf when he died

Sorry, are you priest or seer? Are they not 2 different roles?

Spill th beans Amanda!!!!!!

!

• Advertisement

what was jayop?

Advertisement