Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Sorry, are you priest or seer? Are they not 2 different roles?

I'm the priest. I just think Gufc thought I was the seer after my votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Amandadon wrote: »
    I'm the priest so I'm not much use to be fair. I had realised he had figured I was the seer when he was alive didn't think much untill I realised he was a wolf when he died

tell me you're spoofing? the priest is THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLE!! HAGGS!!! we have new instructions!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Something is not adding up here.

Seer role claims at a strange time, without revealing peaks.
    Same person claims that they came out coz GUFC was a wolf - we have no proof of that yet. Only priest knows the dead.

Can't tell if wolf ploy or new player overplaying their hand?

Im in stitches best game ever so far :D

this actually made me genuinely lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i dunno, if gufc was a wolf he wouldnt announce knowing the seer or priest in thread. that would be kept to the backroom.

• Advertisement

Amanda, are you claiming priest or seer????

Jayo and tritium where normal regular students
    Gufc 21 was peter pettigrew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Amanda, are you claiming priest or seer????

I think she's the apprentice

I'm making another pot of coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i want to sleep

• Advertisement

Think I'll take a break from WW after this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel. wrote: »
    Think I'll take a break from WW after this
    funny i know what you mean, and this is just my first game, lol.

Something is not adding up here.

Seer role claims at a strange time, without revealing peaks.
    Same person claims that they came out coz GUFC was a wolf - we have no proof of that yet. Only priest knows the dead.

Can't tell if wolf ploy or new player overplaying their hand?

Read my post I'm a priest. Just Gufc said a few things after I did my votes that make me suspicious he knew something.

The seer should peek Amanda to confirm identity and then come out too. :pac::pac: Might as well make a clean sweep of it!

Just in case someone takes that seriously, it's a joke. Can't be too careful this game apparently!

Read my post I'm a priest. Just Gufc said a few things after I did my votes that make me suspicious he knew something.

Can you point to those things? It might help us later in game.

For SK, they have no allegiance to anyone so I reckon it's one of the lower posters. Here are the lowest 5 posters currently (and who they voted for tonight): raze_them_all_ (grumpylumpy), EMF2010 (GUFC21), partyjungle (mahamageehad), Amandadon (grumpylumpy), Dan man (GUFC21). I'm not super certain just yet on who though.

Have a question for PJ - you voted for me, was there a reason for that? Seems strange that you broke ranks with the rest of the G3 all of whom were voting for GUFC. You said earlier you'd provide reasonings for your choice afterwards but haven't done so yet I don't think?

I've been out for the evening. I stated in the backroom who I'd vote for in advance. You were the only person I was suspicious of due to an overly wolfy-like phrase. You got called up on it at the time by a lot of people. It's day 1. We never usually have much to go on. I'm still suss of you.

I think she's the apprentice

Is there an apprentice? Coz we probo ain't going to have a priest in the morn....

look what's done is done! hopefully you'll be around tomorrow morning after munch and can tell us the result of that and tomorrow's lynch. If not we'll figure something else out

Ok something and by something I mean everything is not adding up.

I dont think GUFC if he spotted the seer would proclaim it on thread if a nrv, no we have a claim of priest on the back of this thinking it was gufc who outed them but they knew GUFC was a nrv :confused:

Is there an apprentice? Coz we probo ain't going to have a priest in the morn....

Haggs will look after her

• Advertisement

anyway if the bodygaurd would put in a bit of over time and protect half the village itd be much appreciated

I dont think GUFC if he spotted the seer would proclaim it on thread if a nrv, no we have a claim of priest on the back of this thinking it was gufc who outed them but they knew GUFC was a nrv :confused:

huh?

huh?

If GUFC was good I dont think he would say on thread he spotted the seer in case it wasnt overly obvious

I had thought it was a ploy to out the seer but then we get the priest claiming it was him GUFC was talking about with nothing to back it up.

Bar something about votes?

amanda (if that's your name) can you tell us the post numbers where gufc said something that made you think he spotted you?

I've been out for the evening. I stated in the backroom who I'd vote for in advance. You were the only person I was suspicious of due to an overly wolfy-like phrase. You got called up on it at the time by a lot of people. It's day 1. We never usually have much to go on. I'm still suss of you.
    Yeah fair enough, Mick or Andy explained that afterwards. Wasn't suss, just jumped out at me when I was looking at the low players and who they voted for. For Day 1 some amazing amount of stuff has happened to be fair!

Dunno, I can't figure it out at all. Think I might need to sleep on it tbh.
    Haggs will look after her
    Devils advocate - this could be a tricky wolf ploy so Haggy minds the priest while the wolves munch the seer. Unlikely, but possible right? If GUFC was a wolf, he did say he knew who the seer was.... Dunno.

If GUFC was good I dont think he would say on thread he spotted the seer in case it wasnt overly obvious

agreed. So you think she's been working with him and they came up with this ploy so she'd get protected? It's the perfect time to do it, late at night when not everyone is here so if there is another priest they can't counter til morning?

sKeith wrote: »
    im guessing as newcomers to this cliche we will have to suffer a few 'in the know' refs from the regulars.

This is my fifth game I still haven't a clue what they are talking about half the time to be honest :pac:

gufc21 wrote: »
    Er... im not voldemort, im not a wolf. Genuinly an nrv so its no harm if ye kill me tonight anyway. Given that so much has happened its probably the best idea going forward so as not to hit a rolled villager.

Just one thing in a parting comment to Hagrid. The seer has inadvertently come out. Im not going to identify them in case it was missed but i thought it was plain as day. Im sure players as experienced as mick or Andy have found it so they should be able to say that they no who it is if they wish. I am only saying this because i saw it then in all likelyhood one of the 4 wolf members saw it... just something to help the village in some way.

This was the first thing he said about the seer being known

This was the first thing he said about the seer being known

oh I saw that, and I think I saw what he was talking about but you're the priest not the seer, so why did that make you think he'd spotted you?

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    I mean your gona be alive until the wolves eat you in the morning andy so who cares about the rest of the village, right?

I just hope the bg doesn't waste something else on you and protects the seer becausr its plain as day who it is imo and she's def more important than a glorified villager

This was what made me really think

Advertisement