Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

My original suspects yesterday were Tritium (till they died), Andy (til he outed himself), GUFC and RTA.

I was a bit suspicious of grumpylumpy but the fact that both RTA and gufc voted for them lifted that suspicion somewhat.

I was also a bit suspicious of mahama but I think that was mostly based on what other people were saying.

I'm still suspicious about RTA.

Amandadon wrote: »
    Uriel was Dudley
    Andy was a G3 but not Harry.
    I'm very surprised to still b alive to be honest

It would be wise to not reveal Harry. Or you should lie about it. Or you should tell the truth. Only the SK and wolves gain from knowing Harry's exact fate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm probably going to be registering my vote for Raze unless anyone can come up with something more concrete.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm probably going to be registering my vote for Raze unless anyone can come up with something more concrete.

what was the reasoning for raze?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Would it be worth doing an FFA and then collating the evidence against the most mentioned contenders rather than just the numbers?

• Advertisement

My #FFA2

Mahamageehed
    Grumpy
    quickbeam

Would it be worth doing an FFA and then collating the evidence against the most mentioned contenders rather than just the numbers?

evidence/individual reasoning. Maybe we'd be able to draw something concrete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

my #ffa2
    Raze. Being left of list of suspects makes me suspect. (brownie points go to FD)
    DanMan. For attempting to fly under the radar for too long.
    Mahamageehed. Still haven't shaken my original suspicion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Originally, it was his comment about fearing a lynching, despite not being discussed as a candidate. Seemed a weird fear to have at that point.

Mind, not locked in. But not much to go on elsewhere.

sKeith wrote: »

What was the original suspicion based off?

• Advertisement

someone from my reading came out as 1 of the normal villagers, then two more did, one of these 3 is 100% lying
    They are lying 100% I will even take a death to prove im a villager and expose one of them for lying
    Dont one of them is lying. Seriously.
    you aint paying attention i already outed who and what i am

still think their lying? and why?

what are you?

Apparently. I don't fancy either though. :P Don't see anything yet strongly against Grumpy. I'd like to wait til this evening to see how everything develops, but I have 2 suspects right now. I also have 2 that I'm convinced are on the good team. :)

Do we have a plan for how we're going to lynch, or are we going to panic and mess it up as usual? :pac: might as well start figuring this out now.

I'd be in favour of an FFA. (For n00bs it's when you post your top three suspicions with the hashtag #FFA1 on day 1, #FFA2 on day 2 etc. The top two or three are then put up for a public vote.) I also see the benefits of blind voting, but only if reasons are given afterwards. Anyone have any preferences?

this is why i initially suspected mahama. this looks like a subtle hint to claim HRH

My original reason was actually a bit flawed but his reaction when the G3 outed themselves convinced me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I was pulled up on that earlier, it was a tit for tat between mahama and FD. (I mistakenly recalled it as trit, but was corrected, thanks.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm for FFA. No idea why a few are on my back, but let me state once and clearly that I'm a vanillager. The picking two was in no way intended as a hint, ye are just reading into it. Ye did something like that to me last game as well, I'm genuinely not that clever to be thinking up subtleties like that. I didn't want to whitelist anyone and drop the pool of suspects for the wolves, no point in doing their work for em. I'm down to two for seer now and pretty sure I've the BG pegged since yesterday.

For me, I think QB is most suspicious right now coz she's playing different to usual. I'm unsure on grumpy. Evidence is flimsy as far as I know, isn't is mainly based on a strange Snape comment about everyone being confused? Need to review her posts. I think we've a hidden wolf too, one of Vale, sKeith, or maybe Dan Man. I need to review posts when I'm home on my laptop again tonight, so my FFA below is provisional.

My FFA for now would be:
    Quickbeam
    Grumpy
    The_Valeyard

sKeith wrote: »
    my #ffa2
    Raze. Being left of list of suspects makes me suspect. (brownie points go to FD)
    DanMan. For attempting to fly under the radar for too long.

If you're adding Raze for being left off the list, surely you should include the person who left him off the list? Dottie I think? I think that was a mistake. There's some other stuff against him but I don't think the list thing is one.

If you're adding Raze for being left off the list, surely you should include the person who left him off the list? Dottie I think? I think that was a mistake. There's some other stuff against him but I don't think the list thing is one.

Strawberry not Dottie, I just reviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

fatlady-sings.gif

The lynch form is now open.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    fatlady-sings.gif

The lynch form is now open.

You could have attempted to find something potter related. :pac:

is that the fat lady singiing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

You could have attempted to find something potter related. :pac:
    604323_1293255562822_full.jpg

thats the fat lady

Uh oh, does this mean the Gryffindors have been locked out of their common room?
    Because that does look like the fat lady singing

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Uh oh, does this mean the Gryffindors have been locked out of their common room?

I'd guess so yeah. Wasn't sure with the first pic, but the second ones pretty clear. Hope the G2 had perfected their plan. Yesterday I mused that Harry had some kind of dueling power and if he close to use it hed have to "go alone" meaning the lads would be kicked from the room so it's potentially going to be another v exciting day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

#FFA2

Grumpy- Is wolfy AF
    RTA - From yesterdays accusations still
    Mahama - From yesterday

There are 3/4 baddies in the unknowns so I'm throwing 4 names into the arena.

Quickbeam - as per Andy's advice that if GUFC is a baddie then QB probably is too.

The Valeyard - saying enough to not have a low post count but nothing to help us.

MrsFD - I think her time to be selected at random as a baddie has come. As far as I am aware, you have only been a baddie once and that was when the evil team chose you themselves. Oh, I also like picking you at same stage anyway ;)

SKeith - c'mon, with initials like that, I have to!

There are 3/4 baddies in the unknowns so I'm throwing 4 names into the arena.

Quickbeam - as per Andy's advice that if GUFC is a baddie then QB probably is too.

The Valeyard - saying enough to not have a low post count but nothing to help us.

MrsFD - I think her time to be selected at random as a baddie has come. As far as I am aware, you have only been a baddie once and that was when the evil team chose you themselves. Oh, I also like picking you at same stage anyway ;)

SKeith - c'mon, with initials like that, I have to!

Sorry forgot #FFA2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

EMF2010 wrote: »

Do you think it really means that? I bet the mods are just toying with us!

Do you think it really means that? I bet the mods are just toying with us!

I did think so but now I am wondering. At this stage I wouldn't be surprised but it does seem a bit odd. With so many good roles outed, would preventing them from chatting tip the balance in favour of the baddies?

• Advertisement

Advertisement