Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

y0ssar1an22 22

Hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Grumps
    Mahama

is who im currently deciding between

I too thought that was odd, I'm also suss of mahama

I'm waiting on my nct now so I'll elaborate on reasons when I get in front of a computer, if I survive til then!

Dottie, I've just been looking through. Did you ever explain why you were suss of mahama on day one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Something with Flush isn't sitting right with me, I said it from the start. The fact that no one else really listened could mean she told the others to ignore it. I dunno. Could also be an element of tit for tat voting i.e. I know I'm innocent so if she's trying to hang me she must be guilty. Don't think that about Vale or PJ or y0sser though so I dunno. Would prefer to hear others opinions of Flush, I'm maybe biased.

Raze is my gut feeling right now. I think we've got way too many under the radar players too. Sleeping wolf? I think SK is hiding among the most active players.

Grumpy and QB were named by Andy. Unclear as to whether he was shaking trees or not, but if I had to pick one of them to hang it'd be grumpy. No real reason, evidence against both is flimsy.

I've no read on a lot of the players. Dan man, vale, y0ssar, emf... If I survive the lynch I'll do a Digi post with my thoughts on all.
    Sleeping wolf??? I am being lined up by a few people which has me thinking the wolves did a fantastic job early of throwing suspicions on me, I have said i am a nrv, I have laid out my case why, But i keep showing up on the ffas, and the people above me suddenly are suspicious of me, odd that how people only become suspicious of me when they are in the firing line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

The serial killer doesn't care who he kills, we are all the same in their evil eyes. So the SK doesn't have to waste their time looking at the players list do they?

But, they should pay a bit more attention.

Don't worry vale, not going after you tonight. It's safe to leave it till till tomorrow's lynch. Also gives you time to prepare your defence.

Statistically speaking, I'm needed to save the village :P

• Advertisement

Come on lads and lassies get your FFAs out

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

#FFA2
    OK my suspicions are
    1: sKeith. I feel he has become a lot more vocal since Gufc died.

2: quick beam. Andy brought him up. Maybe a reason y he was killed.

3: Dan man for being super quite

Amandadon wrote: »
    #FFA2
    OK my suspicions are
    1: sKeith. I feel he has become a lot more vocal since Gufc died.

2: quick beam. Andy brought him up. Maybe a reason y he was killed.

So just realised Dan man is a moderater :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Dottie, I've just been looking through. Did you ever explain why you were suss of mahama on day one?

nothing solid, and it was day 1 so I'd nothing to hang my hat on. I just thought she was asking a lot of questions about the rules etc. That always seems wolfey to me like "oh I can't think of anything to post that won't implicate me so I'll post some questions and make myself look helpful"

To be clear that's what I though then, I'm not sold on that now

I do think sKeith isthe most suspicious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

#FFA2

lol when i first read that i read it as super cute, and thought oooooohhh ww romance!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

danman is a player of equal standing to everybody else here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

quickbeam wrote: »
    What if a wolf claims to be Snape though? The real Snape would know they were a wolf putting in a false claim, but none of the rest of us would know which to believe, so we'd end up having to lynch both?? Just thinking out loud here.

if a wolf this is a conversation for the backroom
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Would a wolf claim it this early? With everyone still alive? I mean as i said, later in the game when there is a chance there are death that would cover him but now.

And if 2 claim it lynch both. 2 kills = 1 wolf and 1 nrv, is that not a good result after 2 lynches?

same as above
    No, not off their own bat, I'm sure, but if there was concensus that Snape does out himself, the wolves might decide it a good strategry to come out and make the claim.

But yeah, what you and Mick says does seem quite convincing - the pros do seem to outway any risk, and surely the wolves are looking at those risks themselves and probably figuring it's not worth taking.

I guess Snape can decide for himself what he thinks best to do. I'm also conscious of:

, so maybe Snape has information to his role that the rest of us don't have that would preclude him from coming out. So, ultimately, his decision to make.

same as above

this strikes me as not wolfy, the interaction with gufc

But I don't want to vote for Andy OR Gufc :(
    Okay, I believe yous. The only other alternative is that they're three of the wolves, but that would be madness to do as the real 3 would know immediately.

So, can't vote for Andy. Are we still going ahead with the results of the FFA and a race? You're THAT sure about Gufc that you'd lynch him knowing that you're not going to be lynched once you'd announed that.

doesnt strike me as wolfy
    So, look, FFA was meant to close at 8pm, 20 minutes from now. Unless Raze (or somebody) comes in before then with compelling evidence why they're not the Gryffindor 3, then I say we race Andy's two suggested of Gufc and Grumpy.

What says yis?

a wolf trying to steer vote to grumpy, or a genuine NRV as clueless as everyone else?
    Gufc will survive the lynch if he's Voldy though.

again, doesnt strike me as wolfy
    Changed to Gufc too. Not wholly convinced but less sure of him than I was earlier in the day, and with Andy out of the plan, I've nobody better to pin on. If he turns out to be a wolf I would be very suss of Grumpy though.

why the change to gufc? genuinely swayed or voting for a wolf to gain village brownie points?
    Oh, you don't need to find examples, I fully admit that I thought you were a wolf and Gufc wasn't - up until you came out as one of the G3. Then it was plainly clear that you weren't though I still wasn't wholly convinced that Gufc was one, but with no clear idea of who else might be either, he was the best option to go for. I'm glad you turned out to be correct, though I don't follow your logic as to how you were so sure about him.

String me up if you want. I'm just a NRV. With five goodies out, block voting, one NRV won't make much differene to the villager's chance. But you'll see (or at leaset I hope you will if Amanda survives the next 30 minutes) come lynch that it was a waste of a day.

my conclusion based on all the above: i dont think QB is a wolf. could be the SK though

I've to go out in about 45 minutes so I've made a decision.

I'm one of the roled villagers. Not sure if i should reveal which one but at least if you don't lynch me I'll be around another night to help.

My FFA2 would be Valeyard. Something about his says SK to me. I read through his posts, he has said little of substance, and had no real opinions on anyone (as much as its impossible to form concrete opinions in this game most of us put it out there).

Then onto MrsFD. I just find she's way over reacting to... everything! That might be her style but it seems over the top defensive to me
    Mahama has been subtley defending qb a bit here and there which could mean there's two of them in it...

Which means he knows who you rereged from?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Sorry everyone, just got up to date now, impossible for me to post during work hours.
    My FFA is as follows:

1. Quickbeam - just seems a bit too defensive. I am suspicious of how genuine those are who are coming out as NRV as it's an easy thing to claim when even NRVs don't who each other are to verify it. If she is telling the truth then unfortunate but rather lose an NRV than a rolled player.
    2 mahamageehad - this is purely on gut instinct, nothing else
    3 raze_them_all - nothing to go against them other than the fact they claim NRV.

Sure Grumpy you have come this far you might as well tell us the rest of your story. Tell us your role and we can decide if your are being truthfull.

If someone thinks she is lying dont react please

I've to go out in about 45 minutes so I've made a decision.

I'm one of the roled villagers. Not sure if i should reveal which one but at least if you don't lynch me I'll be around another night to help.

My FFA2 would be Valeyard. Something about his says SK to me. I read through his posts, he has said little of substance, and had no real opinions on anyone (as much as its impossible to form concrete opinions in this game most of us put it out there).

Then onto MrsFD. I just find she's way over reacting to... everything! That might be her style but it seems over the top defensive to me
    Mahama has been subtley defending qb a bit here and there which could mean there's two of them in it...

I dunno about this. Claiming a role but not a specific role. There are very few roled villagers left. No one can dispute it.

Remind me; when does the lynch form close?

Actually yeah it probably makes no difference now! I'm hagrid, and I've been having an absolute mare of a game

• Advertisement

only 2 roles left to claim. haggy or seer.
    i agree pj. a bit sus

Actually yeah it probably makes no difference now! I'm hagrid, and I've been having an absolute mare of a game

who were your protections and why? why trit?

Remind me; when does the lynch form close?
    9:59

why did you kill trit?

Trit - i panicked

I thought i was about to be lynched and i knew i had a bullet (spider feeding)

I was REALLY suss of trit at the time and thought i stood a good chance at hitting a baddie

Trying to work out if there's downsides to saying who i protected... The wolves will know who i can't protect tonight if i do that

I honestly thing I might be too stupid for this game. As much as I like it

who were your protections and why? why trit?

dont answer this for last night

We've only had 2 nights right? First night I protected myself. Last night can't really say

actually ya dont answer it at all

Actually if you thought you were going to be lynched why not come out instead of firing a bullet?

• Advertisement

Also you should know how many nights you have protected surely

Advertisement