Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll be honest, grumpy's post comes across as massively suspicious to me, and I'm massively tempted to swing my vote from Raxe to Grumpy now.

To come out as a rolled character right before a lynch its looking like he'll lose, coupled with y0ssar's call for a counter claim...strikes me as wolves panicking and seeing can they possibly trick an actual roled player into coming forward. One last swing before he's taken out.

Right now, my four baddies would be Grumpy, Y0ssar, Dan and Raze...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, are we still running with the FFA results? Me and Mahama are top two. Grumpy and Raze are tied for third - so run all four of us, or two? If Grumpy's included people can vote or not for her based on their own opinion of whether she's telling the truth about being Hagrid. Obviously, for selfish reasons I'd rather run four as it betters my chances, but if it's just me and Mahama then sobeit.

I'm happy to run, I'm not roled so I won't be too much of a loss. When I'm hung as a villager though, ye'll have to look seriously at Flush and y0sser. Others have been suspicious of me at points, and I get that, but the other two have been pegging at me for a while.

The seer isn't out yet, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'll be honest, grumpy's post comes across as massively suspicious to me, and I'm massively tempted to swing my vote from Raxe to Grumpy now.

To come out as a rolled character right before a lynch its looking like he'll lose, coupled with y0ssar's call for a counter claim...strikes me as wolves panicking and seeing can they possibly trick an actual roled player into coming forward. One last swing before he's taken out.

i suppose it does read a bit like that. but if grumpy is lying there will be a counter claim. i'm not actually asking them to come out.
    i guess it boils down to if you believe grumpy or not.

no

• Advertisement

Dan man wrote: »
    Here I am! Evening all.

And so it begins :D
    You and me both, but gotta start somewhere :pac:
    Finally up-to-date. And none the wiser as to how we are voting and who to vote for :confused:
    What time do we need to vote by? Do we use the lynch form or post in thread?
    OMG, what the hell? Poor tritium :eek: :D
    I voted for gufc. No idea what to believe in this game. His posts in the last hour offering himself up seem strange. If he's a wolf then good, and if he is telling the truth and he is a NRV then at least our wayward vote might not be a total disaster.
    gufc voted for grumpy after all his attempts to persuade us not to vote for her. I think we did good :)
    Though I guess if he was telling the truth then he would still have voted for grumpy in the hope they were bad. Ah feck this game :D
    Evening all, I see I have a lot of reading ahead of me to catch up with events!
    Sorry everyone, just got up to date now, impossible for me to post during work hours.
    My FFA is as follows:

1. Quickbeam - just seems a bit too defensive. I am suspicious of how genuine those are who are coming out as NRV as it's an easy thing to claim when even NRVs don't who each other are to verify it. If she is telling the truth then unfortunate but rather lose an NRV than a rolled player.
    2 mahamageehad - this is purely on gut instinct, nothing else
    3 raze_them_all - nothing to go against them other than the fact they claim NRV.

all dans post. not much there. maybe the SK not knowing what to post?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

no

and to clarify, they shouldn't come out either!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Is a nrv im afraid, I never get the fun baddie roles

Is a nrv im afraid, I never get the fun baddie roles

so, if you'd had a choice you'd have taken it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Amandadon

I'm going to be honest I'm going to vote for sKeith to me I just find him the most suspicious out of the quite players

• Advertisement

so, if you'd had a choice you'd have taken it?!

No, as in i always get rolled a nrv or a rolled villager not anything else

I dunno what to make of grumps post. saving themselves from a lynch tonight because they claim BG only guarantees their munch in the morning.

Actually, if grumps wasn't munched tomorrow would be suspicious. Would the baddie/baddies sacrifice a player?

I think it could be a true role claim.

So the FFA from yesterday were fun eh.... ignoring this current grumpy mess

Andy got many votes and GUFC picked up a few, mostly people believed 1 was right but couldnt make up thier minds.

Here is a list of people that went Andy and no GUFC, now they had others in the list but it is worth noting.

Mama
    QB
    Gufc
    MSFD
    Grumpy
    SK
    SM

Ive no doubt there are some dodgy people on this list

wolves definitely jumped on gufc maybe 2 or 3

mahamageehad, grumplumpy, Strawberry Milkshake,, quickbeam, EMF2010, MrsFlushdraw, Dan Man and dottie_lottie

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mama did the FFA when posting her results, she left andy in even though he was a confirmed villager at that stage and left herself out of it.

We know a few other little snippets of info that we cant share here but having run the numbers :pac: Mama is the most likely wof but grumpy currently putting a spanner in the works

I dunno what to make of grumps post. saving themselves from a lynch tonight because they claim BG only guarantees their munch in the morning.

Actually, if grumps wasn't munched tomorrow would be suspicious. Would the baddie/baddies sacrifice a player?

Yes they would sac a player, but the priest would confirm if it was wolf or not

They wouldn't sacrifice a player when the priest is still in play. No sense in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

With so many good roles out there's a chance they survive though. Im not at all sure. I think I'll just stick with my original suspicions. They're flimsy but they're mine!

So the FFA from yesterday were fun eh.... ignoring this current grumpy mess

Andy got many votes and GUFC picked up a few, mostly people believed 1 was right but couldnt make up thier minds.

Here is a list of people that went Andy and no GUFC, now they had others in the list but it is worth noting.

Mama
    QB
    Gufc
    MSFD
    Grumpy
    SK
    SM

Ive no doubt there are some dodgy people on this list

wolves definitely jumped on gufc maybe 2 or 3

mahamageehad, grumplumpy, Strawberry Milkshake,, quickbeam, EMF2010, MrsFlushdraw, Dan Man and dottie_lottie

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mama did the FFA when posting her results, she left andy in even though he was a confirmed villager at that stage and left herself out of it.

We know a few other little snippets of info that we cant share here but having run the numbers :pac: Mama is the most likely wof but grumpy currently putting a spanner in the works

Sorry PJ but what are you on about here. Most people had Andy in their FFA. Oil kept the FFAs as per the thread, didn't leave anyone out or change anyone's. The results were all there to see.

They wouldn't sacrifice a player when the priest is still in play. No sense in that.

Agreed. The only way it makes sense is if the priest is fake. At which stage were ****ed anyways. I'm believing grumpy for now, presumably that means well either start tomorrow without a priest or without a bodyguard. We still have the seer though who should stay hidden at all costs.

I feel as if I have spotted the seer, and they communicated something about someone being bad...

...but my worry now is I'm reading waaaay to much into a post and being led astray :P

hello?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I feel Dan Man should be peaked.

hello?

Hi, how's you?

Hi, how's you?

sher grand. still trying to decide my vote

I'm thinking of changing to Dan Man

I'm sticking with QB.

Sorry PJ but what are you on about here. Most people had Andy in their FFA. Oil kept the FFAs as per the thread, didn't leave anyone out or change anyone's. The results were all there to see.

You've been on plenty on people's radar for many reasons. The takeaway point is you jumped off Andy but left out gufc

me too, I put in a vote for qb, but I'm pretty indecisive here

I'm thinking of changing to Dan Man

wolf or SK?

Some difference to this time last night.

• Advertisement

I feel Dan Man should be peaked.

I feel he was ;)

I have a suspicion Dan is a wolf, based on someone's post early in the game. But I don't think it's been pushed too heavily since then, so I'm not sure if that's because...

1. I'm reading the post wrong
    2. He's a wolf but not a vital one
    3. He's Voldemort, so there's a fear of hitting him and "wasting" a lynching until Harry goes...

Advertisement