Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWX: Hogwarts goes to war

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

If we think Danman is vlod then trying to lynch him is a wee bit silly Im trying to catch up on thread as I was away for last 1-2 hours

No, that's cool. Totally understand that. Could he be SK?

Do the G3 have a view on Dan that they can share or they certain with their pick?

Dan was on no radars tbf but that is in no way clearing him either.

Honestly will all the sex drugs and boozing in the backroom its amazing we got anything done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

quickbeam wrote: »
    I was voting for Mahama for self preservation too (I think she's most likely a NRV but I know I am, so...).

What's the sudden interest in Dan? Is it just that he's a low poster?
    For clarity, and so no-one can accuse me of bandwagoning, here's my post from earlier today where I mentioned Dan. I picked Vale for the FFA but that was to shake a bit of life into him more than anything else.
    I'm for FFA. No idea why a few are on my back, but let me state once and clearly that I'm a vanillager. The picking two was in no way intended as a hint, ye are just reading into it. Ye did something like that to me last game as well, I'm genuinely not that clever to be thinking up subtleties like that. I didn't want to whitelist anyone and drop the pool of suspects for the wolves, no point in doing their work for em. I'm down to two for seer now and pretty sure I've the BG pegged since yesterday.

For me, I think QB is most suspicious right now coz she's playing different to usual. I'm unsure on grumpy. Evidence is flimsy as far as I know, isn't is mainly based on a strange Snape comment about everyone being confused? Need to review her posts. I think we've a hidden wolf too, one of Vale, sKeith, or maybe Dan Man. I need to review posts when I'm home on my laptop again tonight, so my FFA below is provisional.

My FFA for now would be:
    Quickbeam
    Grumpy
    The_Valeyard
    Anyone for Mama there is still time
    Can't take you up on that Mick. Apologies! :P Like I said, I'm a NRV so hanging me is better than hanging the seer, but worse than hanging a wolf.

I noticed that Dan has conveniently shown up on thread now, watching from the backroom with his wolf buddies? I'm locked in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dan man wrote: »
    Interesting that two people claiming NRVs are voting based on self-preservation. I voted quickbeam everyone. Even if I am sacrificed, these last minute switches to me will speak volumes and give others a lot to ponder going forward :)

See the fact you stay quiet until your targeted, and then respond without even an ounce of shock or frustration....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

If we think Danman is vlod then trying to lynch him is a wee bit silly Im trying to catch up on thread as I was away for last 1-2 hours

I don't get this logic tbh. Even if the lynch fails, we know exactly who he is? A guaranteed wolf. Better the wolf we know than the wolf we don't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Not many are claiming to vote for quickbeam but I am sticking... no self-preservation with me. So even in death, the good will see that those claiming to be NRVs and aiming only at self-preservation have other motives. I am happy to be sacrificed as I think we learned a lot from tonight.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    See the fact you stay quiet until your targeted, and then respond without even an ounce of shock or frustration....

Village voting block? Mama?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

can we get a roll call on Amanda? we'll be needing your services very soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

And now Dan seems too calm about being accused. This game is head melting

It's Mama or Dan for me and I'm still dithering

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

EMF2010 wrote: »
    And now Dan seems too calm about being accused. This game is head melting

I know right, isn't it the best?!

• Advertisement

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Enjoyed a nice peaceful evening watching Jessica Jones. See the tides turned in the voting.

I am not going to get baited again. I know I am a villager and I end up looking wolfy fighting like a madwoman to prove it.

can we get a roll call on Amanda? we'll be needing your services very soon!!

Accio Amanada :pac:

Enjoyed a nice peaceful evening watching Jessica Jones. See the tides turned in the voting.

I am not going to get baited again. I know I am a villager and I end up looking wolfy fighting like a madwoman to prove it.

How many wolfs do you think are left :p

So, you've learned from the other game :P :P

Jessica Jones is damn cool.

Very easy to accidently be seen as a wolf when nrv

So it looks like we have a village full of roled villagers and nrvs maybe they forgot to send out the bad roles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form is now closed.

So, you've learned from the other game :P :P

Jessica Jones is damn cool.

Very easy to accidently be seen as a wolf when nrv

Yeah it's great. Just finished Episode 10, certainly heating up. Planned to watch one just but couldn't leave it after the ending to Episode 9!

yeah learning lol. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Peek Uriel reasoning.

I believed he noticed a tell in amanda that she was a seer, and was baiting and poking her.
    Then she came out as the seer, but had role confusion, caz she was a priest.
    I believed it was because of the provocations that she came out.
    So i thought it was a co-ordinated attack from gufc and Uriel.

Obviously, when preist said he was a NRV it looked silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Peek Uriel reasoning.

I believed he noticed a tell in amanda that she was a seer, and was baiting and poking her.
    Then she came out as the seer, but had role confusion, caz she was a priest.
    I believed it was because of the provocations that she came out.
    So i thought it was a co-ordinated attack from gufc and Uriel.

Obviously, when preist said he was a NRV it looked silly.

• Advertisement

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

?????????? why would you f5 at 3 minutes to 10 dude

How many wolfs do you think are left :p

I'll tell ya after the lynch ;)

?????????? why would you f5 at 3 minutes to 10 dude

Just trying to refresh and refresh see if anyone came forward to claim a role or reveal something.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

made you look

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Enjoyed a nice peaceful evening watching Jessica Jones.

I loved Jessica Jones! I really enjoyed Luke Cage too. Started Iron Fist the other day, not so impressed. Marvel could be an interesting theme for this game now I think of it.

Mick, some interlude music would go down a treat

We need to hire John Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Hogwarts had become beset by a deadly basilisk and the school believe that by sacrificing someone to it, it would be kept at bay. All day they were trying to decide who to send to the basilisk, with the students hoping the person they had selected would be a wolf. In the end it came down to two people, Dan man and mahamageehad. Fortunately for Dan man, someone had cast the deciding vote for mahama, and mahama was fed to the basilisk.

Lynch votes:
    mahamageehad (6) - micksjaguar, partyjungle, quickbeam, dottie, mrsflushdraw, emf2010
    Dan man (6) - y0ssar1an, mahamageehad, The Valeyard, Lord TSC, raze them all, sKeith
    quickbeam (2) - Dan man, strawberry milkshake
    The Valeyard (1) - grumpylumpy
    sKeith (1) - Amandadon

mahamageehad has been lynched

• Advertisement

EMF2010 wrote: »
    I loved Jessica Jones! I really enjoyed Luke Cage too. Started Iron Fist the other day, not so impressed. Marvel could be an interesting theme for this game now I think of it.

Doing Luke Cage next. Saw Iron Fist advertised. Loving all the Marvel stuff!

Down with DC!

Wish they would hurry up, waiting to go to bed and can't wait to see what happened. Hope Armageddon about to tell us.

Advertisement